New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Where do you buy parts for BMWs? ... What shops are good with BMWs outside the dealer? ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Try one of the many tire shops in either Evangelista or Banawe. If it's run flat tire, it's probably going to be continental. Expect to shell out about 20k for one. I paid 25k for a 19 inch one.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Where do you buy parts for BMWs? ... What shops are good with BMWs outside the dealer? ...
    If mechanicals, I go to Meinauto in Pasong Tamo. The rates (and parts) are very reasonable. Medyo matagal lang yung antay kung complicated yung parts lalo na if they have to import it.

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    BMW all models are awesome. it's very famous and many people like this brand and buy these models. I also like BMW all models.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mdfarzeen View Post
    BMW i8 is best one for me, i like it
    I have an ceed with 62000 miles on the clock. I have taken it to BMW dealer as the EPS light came on. Had a phone call to say the steering rack needs replacing.

Should a steering rack fail after this many miles or is this normal and how much its will be cost?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Anyone here own the BMW 3 series GT? Would love to hear some feedback.

I'm considering either that or the 5 series.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Hi! I'm "inheriting" my brother's BMW 118i 2007, and I'm wondering if I can do the following upgrades to it without ruining the car:

1. Add touchscreen infotainment system
    2. Add parking sensors (front and rear)
    3. Add a push start button

Your expertise would be highly appreciated, gents! Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12