New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Sa autozentrum sir. Okay lang naman pala same with chevy Regarding the battery I'll buy nalang outside if that's the case... need to save up for new tires and rims pa para good bye run flats(which is 35k per piece sa casa)
    Dyn ako dati nag pa service kaso dami nila recommend na papalitan kya bumalik ako sa Autohaus originally nagpaservice malayo Lang kasi ang analysis nila wala problema yung parts.

Me nakita ko dati European motors and auto sport in pasong tamo ext no idea in their workmanship.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    I read somewhere here that the maintenance of a bimmer is just like an asian car.
    Yeah the maintenance of a BMW is just like maintaining an Asian vehicle ... equivalent to about 10 Asian vehicles and there's still change.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Yeah the maintenance of a BMW is just like maintaining an Asian vehicle ... equivalent to about 10 Asian vehicles and there's still change.
    Hahaha good one sir.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    Dyn ako dati nag pa service kaso dami nila recommend na papalitan kya bumalik ako sa Autohaus originally nagpaservice malayo Lang kasi ang analysis nila wala problema yung parts.

Me nakita ko dati European motors and auto sport in pasong tamo ext no idea in their workmanship.

Ah... sana from personal experience yung feedback sir mahirap na malintikan yung sasakyan haha

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    OT: BTW regarding chevy, some of their casas require pms every 5T kms pms and change oil full synthetic+ engine flush, imagine if you use your vehicle a lot 5T kms is just easy to achieve even under a month of back and forth driving... for me this is absurd they're making a business out for the maintenance.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *jonzjitsu any upgrades/mods you've with your car so far? Any place where we can buy a step board for an X1?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1413225644.445040.jpg
    Mga euro cars Specialty daw dito?? What do you think??

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Magkano kaya pa check jn?

Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    *jonzjitsu any upgrades/mods you've with your car so far? Any place where we can buy a step board for an X1?

My plans are quad projectors, rim and tires... maybe lowering the height a little bit, piggy back chip upgrade(still researching on this) alchohol injection, upholstery change(alcantara if my friend could get it or genuine leather with stitching accent) and finally and exhaust upgrade haha

Wala pa ako naencounter na footbridge for sale for x1 sir, x3 & x5 lang :grin2:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I have inquired from Upsolute Chip Tuning and below is their response.
    Cost is Php68,000. You get better mileage and power. Better mileage when you dont drive hard as the boost, timing and fueling is optimized. You get a lot more POWER and torque especially when you push a bit but lose on the economy. Hope this helps!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast