New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Fellow M owners, please post here. Would be nice to share pictures, infos, etc.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Anyone ???

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Let me get the ball rolling.

Been researching for a tune for my X5 M and came across different vendors such as Dinan, ESS, Velos, etc.
    After weighing in price, performance, support, customer service and feedbacks from users, I decided to go with Velos Tuning.

The stock 555hp and 501 pound-feet from as low as 1500rpm is very addictive. But being a twin-turbo, it's easy to gain massive hp and torque by just upgrading the ECU with aftermarket tune.

Welcome, Velos DesignWerks based in Miami FL (Tuning).
    These guys tune Lambos, Ferraris, Audis, BMWs and Mercedes-Benzes.

Typical gains on the X5M tune is 85whp and 120 pound-feet of torque on top of the stock power.

Updating the Personal Tuner and software but Windows 8 runing on my Mac's VM wasn't cooperating.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Running ECU read on the X5 M with Velos Personal Tuner (worked fine with XP via VM):

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dude look for these guys if you wanna interact with owners of high performance cars in the Philippines

trackhos - YouTube

you won't find them here in tsikot forums

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncwZROYx3JU[/ame]
    Last edited by uls; September 16th, 2013 at 10:57 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    *ULS: lahat walang plaka
    *TS: si foresterx naka M din yata, may post siya nun e, diko lang matandaan anong thread

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tinanggal mga plaka. ok lang sa Subic airport naman ginawa yan hindi sa public road

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesboy View Post
    *ULS: lahat walang plaka
    *TS: si foresterx naka M din yata, may post siya nun e, diko lang matandaan anong thread
    yup X5M din, but sold it last year since bihira na lang ako sa states and pag nag pupunta ako don matagal na 1 month. unlike before na halos every other month nan don ako.

*x_outpost: are you here in the Philippines or sa ibang bansa? also how come your interior trim is wood? mine was carbonfiber kasi and when i bought my x5m i was sure that the trim only came in carbon fiber.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    yup X5M din, but sold it last year since bihira na lang ako sa states and pag nag pupunta ako don matagal na 1 month. unlike before na halos every other month nan don ako.

*x_outpost: are you here in the Philippines or sa ibang bansa? also how come your interior trim is wood? mine was carbonfiber kasi and when i bought my x5m i was sure that the trim only came in carbon fiber.

Yup, can you get it in 4 flavors.
    Red brown grained wood trim
    Carbon Leather interior trim
    Aluminum interior trim
    Individual black trim

Did you buy yours new?
    I custom-configured mine and checked all the options. I was split between wood trim and Carbon leather but I wanted to have a little contrast so I went with the wood.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yup got it brand new full options, i guess i didn't see that part.:bwahaha: didn't avail of the european order though since my schedule won't permit me to go to germany to pick up the car myself. my friend did though and said that it was a blast and probably the best vacation he ever had.

oh and btw you should go to funrunforum since most of the guys who own cars like ours go to that forum instead of this one.
    Last edited by foresterx; September 16th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast