New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hey guys! When will Asian Carmakers Corporation, the official BMW distributor, bring the new 5-Series Gran Turismo? It's like all countries, from Asia, Europe, to America, have one of these:

Why can't we, the Philippines get one of these?! Come on! Asian Carmakers Corporation, if you're reading this, please bring the 5-Series GT to the Philippines! We're the only country that hasn't got one of these!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    it looks really ugly in person, plus it's cramped inside. i have no idea why bmw made this car. it's too big to be a car and too small to be an suv/cuv. i love bimmers, but this is the only current bmw that i wouldn't buy. no one's buying it that's probably why they didn't bring it in the philippines.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *foresterx - i agree with you. we don't like this type of car so ACC did not import this. probably if someone would order then why not. they will be happy to sell this too.

*leopaul - order it and surely they will bring it here for you.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    i have no idea why bmw made this car. it's too big to be a car and too small to be an suv/cuv..

baltimore bmw service

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ugly imo

maybe the same reason behind the x6 since is the fastest production suv in the world, faster than the porsche cayenne and jeep grand cherokee srt8...but I dont think pepeople would prefer this over the ***iness of the x5

BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo