New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    I was at the 1M launch last July 29 and was told that the first 2 1series M units have been sold and some on the way. There are no demo units and will take a month to order. I wonder what unit you test drove. Car is priced at 5.5M with discount subject to approval.
    sir, empy is US based.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    I was at the 1M launch last July 29 and was told that the first 2 1series M units have been sold and some on the way. There are no demo units and will take a month to order. I wonder what unit you test drove. Car is priced at 5.5M with discount subject to approval.
    I test drove a unit in Florida (thx niwde). It's strange because even here, where there are more units for sale, the people at the dealership were very reluctant to give test drives. I was only able to do it when the assistant manager came out, who I had personally bought multiple cars from before. It really annoyed me, tbh. Maybe that's why I wasn't in a car buying mood then :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    2M will buy you 1 in the US, 5.5M in the Phil., wonder how much it would cost in Singapore

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    i'll get a CPO E92 instead . But that's just me. I couldn't even afford an E46 M3 hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Unang malas for the 1 Series M Coupe:

Kawawa naman....

This is what a New BMW 1 M Coupe Looks Like after a Heavy Fender Bender - Carscoop

This reminded me of the recent ferrari crash in japan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
BMW 1 Series M Coupe