New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4
    underexpose yung subject tapos overexpose naman yung background hehehehe

paano kaya settings nun? wala kasi kaming kasamang master sa photography

di ako master so here is my humble opinion.

since brighter background mo and this is a single exposure shot.. mas overexposed talaga background compared to the subject. I assume na youre using either a standard SLR or a digital SLR for these shots-that way you can control how much light you want in your lens. if you increase aperture (from lets say for example f/2 to f/1.4) or decrease shutter speed, you let in more light- and everything will be brighter.. brighter background and brighter subject=washed out colors.

for the effect you want na same brightness ng backgroud but brighter yung kotse i think you can do 3 things with this:

1. multiple exposure.. take one pic with the desired light setting for the background(without the cars) and take another one using the subject as the basis for light setting(in a plain background). (im just not sure how good this will come out)

2. leave it as is.. but instead reduce light and make a silhoutte effect instead

3. takpan ng bond paper yung ilaw sa likod para mas mahina (kung ok lang hehe) this way, you can increase light without the background overpowering the subject.

im sure the experts here can help you more sa technical details. experts please feel free to correct me if im wrong.
    Last edited by Chip; January 13th, 2006 at 12:15 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    patanong lang po, 2.5 or 3.0 yung Z4 nyo?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Very nice...pasakay naman pag uwi ko sa April.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A little experiment with the pics...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Another one...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    wow dude galing ha tips naman dyan

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Schnitzer, Favor, akin na lang yan

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Nakita kita sa Samson Road nung minsan. Palabas ako ng University Hills dala namin yung Field Master. Kasama mo yata family mo. Hindi na kita hinabol baka mapagkamalan mo kong carjacker. May dala pa namang baril ang sakay ko. hehehe.
    Gusto mo bang atakehin ako sa puso?! :lol:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hens! San kayo sa Macapagal nag photo shoot? Ganda ng pictures nyo and curious me sa background

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wow yun mga mafia cars nag pictorial nanaman nakakainggit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BENZ and BMW