New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    im planning to purchase an E90 BMW 320d, any thoughts/observations regarding this particular model? i chose this model over the 320i (gas)..i hope we have current owners here who can give their feedbacks.. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Have you purchased already? How long is the shipping time? I got a mail from the factory that production is already done and it is already awaiting shipment. I'm so excited

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    watch out for central locking door actuators. each cost p10+k, i don't know if there is an improvement for current models.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    All cars has its weakness.
    I think diesel will serve you well especially in the Philippines.

But just curious - what are your expectations on the car?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I bought a BMW 320d three weeks ago and i'm still ecstatic every time i drove it. It is such an amazing driving machine. It is what i expected and i'm satisfied with the money i spent. After spending many thoughts and research and endless comparison between BMW 320d, MB C200, and Audi A4 i finally decided. This is my dream car and i finally got it.

To those who are planning to buy i can only advice you to do some research. Familiarize the cars that you are considering. Visit their dealerships and ask questions. In the course of that you will find the car that will fit your lifestyle, the car that best fit your wants and preferences. Eventually you can imagine yourself driving the car and you can identify the car as your own. This is how i do it and hopefully can give some insights to you. Good luck! As for me i'm enjoying driving my black BMW everyday.

Any thoughts on the E90 BMW 320d?