New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ ang alam ko pag imported car takaw sita, lalo sa Cagayan galing, alam ko yung sa tax declaration etc. sana Mali ako sir.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    According dito sa CR nya, matagal nang naimport dito sa pinas. 1994 model pero 1999 na naparehistro. "T" naman start ng plate ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    We also sell pre-owned bimmers here in Premier Cars BMW (Pampanga). If you're interested, you may PM me po. Thank you.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi I am new here. I just got my first BMW ( second hand though). It is a BMW 318i MT Monaco Blue bought originally in 200. The mileage is only 9,500 though I have it now at 10,000 KM and I already damaged the original Run Flat Tire ( 5 year old already).

I need advise from experts here because I want to change the rims and tires if you can recommend 17 or 18 and what is the best rims and tires combination. I prefer Gray or Silver tires and maybe 18 inch if it is better. I have googled some info and only found Concept One and Banaue Care Care. I also want to have it restored like brand new ( I found Alex Restoration) though the interrior is almost like new and smells like new including the trunk. So they suggested A DuPont paint ( there are a few scratches in the car). I want it looking like brand new and have a few more to burn to have it looking very fresh. I bought it under P1M so I think I got a good deal since it is accident free and flood free and very slightly used.

Thanks in advance !

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi I am new here. I just got my first BMW ( second hand though). It is a BMW 318i MT Monaco Blue bought originally in 200. The mileage is only 9,500 though I have it now at 10,000 KM and I already damaged the original Run Flat Tire ( 5 year old already).

I need advise from experts here because I want to change the rims and tires if you can recommend 17 or 18 and what is the best rims and tires combination. I prefer Gray or Silver tires and maybe 18 inch if it is better. I have googled some info and only found Concept One and Banaue Care Care. I also want to have it restored like brand new ( I found Alex Restoration) though the interrior is almost like new and smells like new including the trunk. So they suggested A DuPont paint ( there are a few scratches in the car). I want it looking like brand new and have a few more to burn to have it looking very fresh. I bought it under P1M so I think I got a good deal since it is accident free and flood free and very slightly used.

Thanks in advance !

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
2nd hand bimmers