New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I saw one of these today, in that same blue exterior/white interior colour combo, and I just think they are one of the most beautiful cars on the roads right now. They look stunning and have a great profile and very in the now, yet somehow I can't help but feel it will age gracefully and will eventually, one day, become a classic. Which I dont believe the other Z cars will be.
    From the BMW stable right now this new Z4 is my fave. I'd rather have one over a M3, M5 or a 760Li anyday. This is a very, very beautiful car.
    And many people know me a bit as a Mercedes nut and I've always prefered the Mercs to the BMWs and Audis. Don't know why but ever since I was a kid it's always been S-Class not 7 Series or A8, CLK/E-Class Coupe not 3-Series or A4 Cabrio/A5 Coupe & Cabrio, AMG not M or RS whatever the Audi equivalent is. But I think now there is an exception. I would much rather have the Z4 than the SLK and even more so over the TT.
    I really can't think of any reason not to buy one of these. They are just one of the BEST overall cars i've seen in a while. They're gorgeous, priced reasonably well (Merc SL600 capabilities at a quarter of the price), fast and powerful, beautiful BMW noise, luxurious interior, German build... it's got the lot.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I agree. That Z4 2009/10 just blew me away.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    Saw the one displayed at Autozentrum Alabang, amazing car it is! Wish i had the budget to bring the new Z4 home.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gallery View Post
    Saw the one displayed at Autozentrum Alabang, amazing car it is! Wish i had the budget to bring the new Z4 home.
    Its priced at 6M Pesos and only available in that tepid 3 liter A/T variant..No thanks I'd rather spend my money on something much better...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There won't be an M-version of the new Z4, at least for now. I also think the V8 M-Power engine won't fit under its low hood (remember the M3 with a higher hood still needs a hood bulge?)

Anyway here's something close to a Z4 M-car...
    The Z4 sDrive35is

Its powered by a 335hp version of BMW's 3.0 liter twin-turbo inline-6. It also gets an M-aero package & suspension upgrades.

The Z4 M Sport package (sDrive30i shown)

Last edited by AG4; December 13th, 2009 at 06:45 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Beautiful, but the antenna ruins everything

Dapat wala na antenna yan, 2nd gen na

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I can't wait for the new Z4 but I'm not so sure about having a V8 in it. I liked the noise of the old six and I'm worried that a big V8 up front will mess up the balance. Only one way to find out I guess: BMW MAKE THE DAMN THING ALREADY!

As for this M-Pack, I'm usually all for these packages things but I'm not a fan of this. I prefer the standard Z4. I reckon it's the best looking car BMW has made since the 1980s 6-Series. The standard Z4 is a lot classier and more elegant. And instead of making an aggressive looking package on an elegant looking car, why not get on with it and make the elegant looking car more aggressive by putting an even more aggressive engine in there too.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Beautiful, but the antenna ruins everything

Dapat wala na antenna yan, 2nd gen na
    Onga. Whats with the antenna.

Quote Originally Posted by nz_alfa View Post

As for this M-Pack, I'm usually all for these packages things but I'm not a fan of this. I prefer the standard Z4.
    Yeah. Me too. I like the standard one more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2009/10 BMW Z4 *new thread*