New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    ZZ TOP hehe
    :bwahaha: yan ag Z-series na gusto ko.
    BTT: Somehow, the shape of the car (1st picture) reminds me of the Lamborghini Diablo SE Jota. However, if you look into all of the pictures and take into account it's overall shape, it's looks like a...menagera of several cars.

Mas type ko to, he he he

Mercedes-Benz F400 Karving

Last edited by nicolodeon; May 31st, 2006 at 01:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    is that another Chris Bangle's concept? he ruined the design of the 3, 5 and 7 serries Bimmers.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee
    is that another Chris Bangle's concept? he ruined the design of the 3, 5 and 7 serries Bimmers.
    Gotta agree with you sir knee. Yung disente nalang e yung 3er, except for the tail lights.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee
    Chris Bangle oversees the designs but he isn't the one who actually designed those models.
    Joji Nagashima designed the new 3-series sedan(E90) and the previous gen 5-series(E39), Z3 & the 90's 3-series(E36)
    The controversial 7-series and 6-series were designed by Adrian Van Hooydonk. (the facelifted 7-series looks much better now)
    The new 5-series(E60) was designed by David Arcangeli.
    The "flame surfacing" design on the sides are nice...

I guess we can blame Bangle for approving the designs of Adrian Van Hooydonk.

Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Gotta agree with you sir knee. Yung disente nalang e yung 3er, except for the tail lights.
    I don't really see anything wrong with the new 3-series sedan.... I think its the best current gen BMW.
    3-series sedan

3-series coupe
    Last edited by AG4; June 6th, 2006 at 09:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i for one was disgusted when i saw the chris bangle cars for the first time in the papers...

but i completely turn around as in 180 degrees when i saw it in the flesh...lalo na when i had a chance to drive (5series)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2008 BMW Z10 supercar