New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea to bring in a 2002 X5. The balikbayan privilege is no longer in effect neither importation of second hand vehicle. Makakapasok nga yan pero sa brand new pa rin ibe base ang tax hindi na sa bluebook. So do your math. Masakit sobra sa ulo yan. Just my 2 pesos.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi there....kamusta mga kababayan ko...im just new here... i wanna ask how much for you to import cars from the united states?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge View Post
    baka nakaalis na ulit ang biyenan mo at natapos ang vacation e di pa rin nakakalabas ng pier ang e39 nya arkila na lang kamo sya ng kotse dito mas makakatipid pa sya. Just my 2 pesos again
    medyo OT: haha yeah i can probly relate. my current car (USDM '86 W201) was brought in by my dad from Virginia. Got the car used from a lovely old lady for $24K back in '92. When it finally arrived, the price (with taxes and shipping factored in) nearly tripled the value of the car.

it took us nearly 2 months to get it out of customs. the *#%& thing about it was, the OEM stereo (i'd replace it anyway) and battery was stolen.

anyway, was just hoping i'd get a sweet new ride hehe i drove that 525i last december when I was in CA and its still a nice ride, squeek and rattle free. :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2002 Bmw X5