Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Default Re: Avanza Engine Modification

di nman po sir masyado naubos, umabot p po sa gasoline station kanina umaga, kahit nakailaw n warning ko, wala namn nga po cguro masamang nangyari kay vanzy, ginamit ko sya maghapon kanina, ok nman takbo wala nman po problem!! mga sirs salamat sa concern!!!! belated hapi new year nlang po sa inyo at sa ACP!!!! thanks!!!

Thumbs up Re: Avanza Engine Modification

want to try JFC air filter ?

please visit my vanzy blog -> http://axstore.blogspot.com/2011/03/...-body-air.html

or acp group buy -> http://www.avanzaclub.ph/forum/index.php?topic=68.0

I'm thinking of upgrading the intake system of our humble 2010 Avanza 1.3 J. The engine bay has a lot of space so i think i'll be going for the open air element.

My plan is to get rid of the stock airbox. I would want something that the element head is positioned near the battery or tucked in behind the lower left portion of the bumper. Lots of space there. or even behind the battery, there's also lots of space there.

heres a photo of the engine bay.

Anyone who currently have the setup i'm aiming for?
    How much would it cost? i'm fine with simota. They are pretty good. The piping is what worries me. am not sure if i have to get it customized or if i can just get it out of the shelves.

thanks in advance folks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 390483_504456956249650_1955632387_n.jpg  

My intake.

Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    My intake.
    Wow! Ano improvements ng ganyang mod sir? Nawala yung takip sa ibabaw ng engine?

What are the pros and cons when modifying the air filter?

Malaking chance na dumumi ang loob ng makita pag naka aftermarket filter.

Maliit na gain sa acceleration.

Good Day mga Boss,

Hingi lang ng Inputs...nagpalit kasi ako ng air filter from stock filter to K&N filter (dropdown). Napansin ko after changing the filter and after using for a few months, lumakas ang fuel consumption nya. Do you guys think its the filter that is causing a high fuel consumption?

Quote Originally Posted by t2phol View Post
    Good Day mga Boss,

Hingi lang ng Inputs...nagpalit kasi ako ng air filter from stock filter to K&N filter (dropdown). Napansin ko after changing the filter and after using for a few months, lumakas ang fuel consumption nya. Do you guys think its the filter that is causing a high fuel consumption?
    yes, with the old filter it was restricted and it was running lean, when you replaced it with a hi flowing one, the ecu noticed there was more air....to compensate it needed to run a little bit richer...

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728