Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Default Re: ACP EBs and Meetings

Quote Originally Posted by burjegol View Post
    1. BURJEGOL
    2. rbmjr_27
    3. surgeon_jm -will be at Tagum City, available by YM Patch, add me up, surgeon_jm*yahoo.com
    4. h83d - not sure but I will try, sabay to sa Pyromusical... (mga sir, sana padala na ng application form para kung sakali makapagfill-up na) sana maka-attend na para maging official member na after almost 3 years of trying to attend EB.
    sir h83d. sa pagkaka-alam ko, ang application form ay paghahawak ni ma'am Jane. Di ko sure kung attend siya.
    PAGING ms Jane. Pwede ba ma- email mo sa akin ang forms para madala ko saturday just in case? burjegol*yahoo.com. den if ever ma-fill up, i-e mail ko ulit pabalik sa iyo[/quote]

sir burjegol..check nyo po e-mail inbox nyo..

doc pa-email na rin sa akin para mai-fill-up ko na. rlglindro*gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by h83d View Post
    doc pa-email na rin sa akin para mai-fill-up ko na. rlglindro*gmail.com
    sir h83d... you've got a PM

repost/edit ko post mo sir Burjegol...

[SIZE=4]Friend, avanzers, countrymen, lend me your ears! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I post to ask for an EB now that the end of the month is nearing. I ask the noble people of ACP to see each other by the Saturday, the 26th of March. I ask we meet at [SIZE=5]MALL OF ASIA[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4], Starbucks cafe (?) by 19:00H the more the merrier. I call on all who are willing, available and able to append their names as listed below. Above all, I call on the missing Jane (WHERE ARE YOU???? ). Let the noblemen ACP be known by then[/SIZE]

1. BURJEGOL
    2. rbmjr_27
    3. surgeon_jm -will be at Tagum City, available by YM Patch, add me up, surgeon_jm*yahoo.com
    4. h83d - not sure but I will try, sabay to sa Pyromusical... (mga sir, sana padala na ng application form para kung sakali makapagfill-up na) sana maka-attend na para maging official member na after almost 3 years of trying to attend EB.
    5. maguire - will try (kapag matapos lakad ng wife ko in the afternoon)..may Pyromusical?

repost/edit ko post mo sir Burjegol...

[SIZE=4]Friend, avanzers, countrymen, lend me your ears! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I post to ask for an EB now that the end of the month is nearing. I ask the noble people of ACP to see each other by the Saturday, the 26th of March. I ask we meet at [SIZE=5]MALL OF ASIA[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4], Starbucks cafe (?) by 19:00H the more the merrier. I call on all who are willing, available and able to append their names as listed below. Above all, I call on the missing Jane (WHERE ARE YOU???? ). Let the noblemen ACP be known by then[/SIZE]

1. BURJEGOL
    2. rbmjr_27
    5. maguire - will try (kapag matapos lakad ng wife ko in the afternoon)..may Pyromusical?
    double post...sorry

yes friday & saturday night, pyromusical * 7pm
    thanks doc.

thanks doc.
    your welcome sir h83d...

thanks doc.
    thanks h83d

sirs... how do I know if tuloy EB? how do I know your the group in starbucks?

sir maguire, you've got a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maguire View Post
    thanks h83d

sirs... how do I know if tuloy EB? how do I know your the group in starbucks?
    i would be on Starbucks at around that time. subukan ko kung pwede sa loob at maka konek ng net.burjegol will be wearing a green cap with australia embroidered on front.
    to those who are willing,available and able, come and join.
    The ACP EB has lost steam in the past months so we will try to revive this.