Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast

Exclamation How to be a member of Avanza Club Pilipinas

We are currently improving the club. please monitor this thread for updates.

Simply e-mail dfcsantos the following:
    1. Handle in Tsikot
    2. Avanza model/variant
    3. Color
    4. location
    5. modifications
    6. a picture of your avanza
    7. another picture of you with your avanza.

For the email of dfcsantos, please visit www.avanzaclub.ph

As a member of the club, you are requested to participate in the forums at www.tsikot.com. Also, if possible attend the EBs and mini EBs of ACP.

There is also a voluntary donation to dfcsantos for the cost of having a website.

We have started to have ACP tshirts, caps (get in touch with jaspi11) and stickers (spongee).
    Last edited by meledson; March 12th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.

Default Re: How to be a member of Avanza Club Pilipinas

cguro mas maganda na pag mag join eh kailangan talaga merong ipadala na pics ng avanza nila na kasama yung owner....para kahit di pa nating sila ma meet sa mga EB baka somewhere else makasalubog nating sila at leat medyo meron na tayong idea kung anu itsura ng ka-member natin

[SIZE=3]Hi[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I had just submitted the requirements to join the club except the donation(to follow).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Thanks[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    [SIZE=3]Hi[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I had just submitted the requirements to join the club except the donation(to follow).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Thanks[/SIZE]
    You have been added. Thank you!

Hi Dindo, long time no visit here ah. Kasi minsan nagtry ako kaso hindi ko alam kung bakit ang bagal at hindi ako makapasok, just dont know if its the server or the site. Anyway musta kayong lahat dito?
    Arch

sir help po.hindi po ako makapag post ng new thread sa avanza club.pero pwede naman ako post ng new thread sa toyota cars talk.hindi ko lang po alam kung dahil ba to sa user name ko sa avanza club na napansin kong ginamit was "marvin" and "bolty" naman dito sa tsikot.thanks and more power.

hmmmmm hindi naman connected yun.. baka it has something to do with your number of posts.. baka may required number of posts bago makapag post dito sa Avanza sub thread.. meledson can answer that.

Boss archangel_1911 taga saan ka po dito sa pangasinan boss ako po dito po sa villasis Pangasinan

HI to all, just email my intention to join the group....with my info..will send pics soon. Please let me know if I'm already accepted. Thanks!

Also, how can I get the club's stickers?

where are you from boyitlog? I still have 2 set of stickers.. nandito lang ako sa Makati.. if you are interested just PM me or YM me (my YM ID is manong_erwin)

Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast