New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Correction... 5k pala. Ok lang kaya yung price?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ako I don't really have some negative experiences with Ziebart MAKATI although medyo naturn off lang ako kasi ang gulo nilang kausap sa phone.

Before kasi, I got curious how much does a moon roof installation/assembly will cost. So yun, I called up Ziebarts Makati tinanong ko kung nagiinstall pa sila sabi nila they don't sell moonroof assemblies anymore but they still install. So yun sabi nila, labor is 13k ( if my memory serves me right ) tapos ako nalang bibili ng assembly itself.

The next day, I called them up again to ask a few questions like how long will they install it, if upholstery is needed and the like but to my surprise they told me na they DON'T INSTALL moon roofs anymore ... matagal na raw nila hindi nagagawa yun. So sabi ko, eh I just called up yesterday sabi nyo pwede ... di na sila nakasagot sakin so sabi ko, sige na nga thanks nalang. So yun, I hanged up the phone.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    That's pretty similar to cheeze's story. But then again, its better that it happened that way. Even if they still are able to do it, kung matagal na hindi nagawa, delikado na especially sa leaks sa moon roof.

In any case, I think its best if we stick to what Zeibart is known for.

I actually also asked about their diamond gloss. At least the guys there are honest enough to say na its not worth it and masyadong mahal.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dips15 View Post
    That's pretty similar to cheeze's story. But then again, its better that it happened that way. Even if they still are able to do it, kung matagal na hindi nagawa, delikado na especially sa leaks sa moon roof.

In any case, I think its best if we stick to what Zeibart is known for.

I actually also asked about their diamond gloss. At least the guys there are honest enough to say na its not worth it and masyadong mahal.
    I went there yesterday balak ko mag pa underchassis paint with rust elliminator 5k daw, sabi ko may nabasa ako na 4.5k lang sa Ziebart Cavite... I dont know kung papayag sa 4.5k..

so guys you think worth it ang underchassis paint nila or sa Petron or shell nalang ako?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ziebart/Carsavers walang kuwenta.. just go to Bigbert or probably any rising star detailer near you.

I availed their detailing service and its the WORST ever. all watermark and swirl marks INTACT!!! :headache:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Were you able to take pictures?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by fifs2002ph View Post
    Ziebart/Carsavers walang kuwenta.. just go to Bigbert or probably any rising star detailer near you.

I availed their detailing service and its the WORST ever. all watermark and swirl marks INTACT!!! :headache:
    Ziebart is an international company pangit pala serbisyo nila dyan. Baka po nagkataon ka lang sa tamad na trabahador nila.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by fifs2002ph View Post

Oh no! Saan branch ka nagpadetail? I availed their diamond gloss via Ensogo, 50% off kasi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhianne View Post
    Oh no! Saan branch ka nagpadetail? I availed their diamond gloss via Ensogo, 50% off kasi.

sa ziebart makati pasong tamo/don bosco ako nag pa detail... hindi ko alam kung detailing pa tawag sa ginawa nila... nakakadismaya, nakakainis, wala talagang wenta.

nandito yung details http://tsikot.com/forums/auto-painti...ling-pls-4630/

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jesqatar View Post
    Ziebart is an international company pangit pala serbisyo nila dyan. Baka po nagkataon ka lang sa tamad na trabahador nila.
    exactly my thought international naman sila so I was expecting some level of service that is why I tried them. Instead of going to bigberts which I originally planed.

first time ko makakita na ni wax yung watermarks and swirl marks sa paint :sigh: I gave them feed back through text pero walang reply. hmm dapat sana may Quality check bago i-release... yung 80 pesos car wash sa amin may nag quality check ...

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Were you able to take pictures?
    Yes was able to take picture kahit medyo mahirap since na wax so kelangan ng macro mode, tamang angle at light.
    you can see the defects around the fluorescent light reflection :fire::fire::fire: nakakainis talaga pag nakikita ko yan

Swirlmarks http://s15.postimg.org/ftatnt9xn/swirlmarks.jpg

Watermarks http://s15.postimg.org/f2i3i17kb/watermarks.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
To Ziebart or not to Ziebart?