New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ask ko lang...since most car dealers offers free rust proofing (I think), do I still need to rust proof a new car outside? and anong shops ang alternative sa Ziebart (based on some posts, pangit daw ang service nito) and Scrubby Coat? yung Tuff Kote Dinol ba active pa sa PH? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    ask ko lang...since most car dealers offers free rust proofing (I think), do I still need to rust proof a new car outside? and anong shops ang alternative sa Ziebart (based on some posts, pangit daw ang service nito) and Scrubby Coat? yung Tuff Kote Dinol ba active pa sa PH? thanks!
    No need, just wait after 2-3 years and just do a re-application.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    No need, just wait after 2-3 years and just do a re-application.
    I see...pero OK ba sa Ziebart magpaundercoat?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Tuff More Dinol was bought by Sarmiento Auto Ventures, Inc. (SAVI). They operate the car wash, detailing & rust proofing services of different CASA's. For comparison, SAVI initial application is P7,500 & reapplication is P2,500. SAVI & ZIEBART does not just undercoat, they apply also inside doors, hoods, trunks & cavities. If you ask me, it is quite EXPENSIVE. Alternative is to have it done in your suking gasolinahan for less than half the price but that is only undercoating.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    You will also have to consider vehicle usage. If you frequently pass muddy areas, live near the sea or coast, then better do Ziebart or SAVI. If all you do is drive in the city, undercoat na lang or just go with the factory rustproofing.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    You will also have to consider vehicle usage. If you frequently pass muddy areas, live near the sea or coast, then better do Ziebart or SAVI. If all you do is drive in the city, undercoat na lang or just go with the factory rustproofing.
    ok...mostly sa city lang siya gagamitin, so enough na yung rustproofing sa casa. thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
To Ziebart or not to Ziebart?