New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Good day Mr. Ray Velarde,

EXCELENT:
    I just wanted to share my experience with you company. I was very please by the way they have handled my problem when I first visited the Makati branch. I’ve experience my car being vandalized outside my home. I was very unhappy that time and looked for alternatives to have it fixed. My friends from the Car Club recommended your company. They were able to fix the scratches from the windshield and was very honest that not most of the scratches will disappear. I was pleased with the results and even recommended it to my car club members. Most of them visited your company the next day.

I recently purchased a silver Nissan Patrol and planned to remove the sticker from the doors. However after removing it, it got scratched during the process, I brought it in the next day again to have it checked at your company, the price was acceptable to I agreed to have it repainted. Mr. Ed by the way is an excellent employee, he was able to answer my question and was even able to advise me with a lot of things. After the paint was the, I was quite please again of the service. I told myself that I will always bring all my cars and even my Dad’s car over at “Ziebart”.

Another accident happened to my patrol, I was getting out of the parking lot from Petron after eating at Pancake house (delicious steaks by the way). I forgot that there was a yellow pole beside me. My passenger side door got damaged / scratched in the process. I went to Ziebart the next day. Mr. Ed accompanied me to my car to get an estimate. He suggested to have some of the dents be removed using the dent less method. I was amazed on how they did it. I was happy that I save more by his recommendation. I’m now planning to get the Christmas promo for I know it will be a great deal, including the interior and exterior detailing. I’m even planning to get insurance that was recommended by Mr. Ed, the one from Mapfre Insular.

IMPROVEMENT:
    After coming back on the weekend. I inspected their quality of work. I was really disappointed this time. The marks was not cleaned, the black glue used can still be seen on the rubber sidings, there was dirt left at the bottom area of the door, the siding color was not the same, they have used the body color. The patrol is two toned, there were still traces of the dent after I inspected it. The rubber moldings for the window was not even tightened up. The worst part of the experience was that the employees at the back (paint job area ground floor) was even pointing at each other saying it’s not my job to alight the moldings (di ko naman trabaho ang alignment nyan). I got really frustrated when even the other co-worker agreed that I was not a good job. One thing I made a mistake on is that I was not able to take a picture of door.

I’ve always been a satisfied customer of your company. I’m writing to you because, I’m concerned that if this goes on, you will lose customers faith in your employees and come with it the company. I’m not bickering, I’m not even ranting to get noticed or expecting something in return. I just want quality of work. I know Ziebart charges a bit more but I don’t mind that. I just want to be a customer to be confident that nothing will happen to my car when I leave it and its in good hands. I’m very particular when it comes to customer service, for I work in that field, and I know it feels you’re being taken for granted. Please consider this as a reminder that there are concerned customers that just wants to get the job done RIGHT…

P.S.

My car is still there, a silver Nissan Patrol … hoping to get it soon and done right…. I expect nothing less from Ziebart.

I was able to see this from your website. I’m hoping that this be maintained and always be achieved

To be the country's largest, best-liked provider of reliable automotive services and products through people who are:
    • Dependable (totally agree)
    • Employee/Customer-Satisfaction Oriented, and
    • Constantly committed to prompt, on time, no-apology deliveries (there wasn’t any apologie done, I left right away coz I was so pissed)

Ziebart's Promise of Performance

We offer only reliable quality products and services, setting the standard for leadership in our industry for innovative value and convenience to vehicle owners.

We guarantee our best performance to all our customers all the time, with professional, prompt, and pleasant on-time services at the agreed upon price.
    Customer Care Policy - "We’re not satisfied until you’re satisfied"

However, if you feel your problem has not been handled to your complete satisfaction, we ask that you call our VICE-PRESIDENT FOR OPERATIONS at 818-7777. Or you can e-mail him at info*carsavers.com

"Lifes Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body... but rather SKID IN SIDEWAYS totally worn out shouting... HOLY **** WHAT A RIDE!!!"

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 6:20 AM
    To: 'Ray L. Velarde'
    Subject: RE: I just wanted to share my experience with your company

I just wanted to thank you for replying to my email. Your reply is very much appreciated by a simple customer like me. I always want to thank Mr. Timmy Aragon for calling me last Monday. He apologized for what happened and said that he would immediately deal with my concern. I also want to thank him for the extra effort they have placed buffing my vehicle, I really appreciate that. Ed was not a bit enthusiastic when he saw me, I can sense that for he was totally different that day. I know it’s not brand new but I take care of my car very well. It’s not a BMW or a Mercedes Benz, but I treat it like one. What I have below is what I have documented when I picked up my car. Please forgive my sarcasm for I was not really pleased with the results. Specially I left it for 3 more additional days. I picked it up Thursday 4:30 pm December 18, 2008.

I would like to tell you what happened when I arrived. After doing a quality inspection of the vehicle… here are the documented pictures of the work. (see the other attachments included in the email)

Figure 1
    Here in figure 1, you can see that there were still visible remnants of the repair. I’m not a painter but I could not miss this one unless I have a problem with my eyesight which I don’t. Or most probably the painter has “NO ATTENTION TO DETAIL”. The painter even mentioned during the conversation that (di siguro nakita kasi madilim sa taas) If it was dark upstairs or wherever the painting is done, hasn’t he heard about “lights”? that was a very lame excuse from an employee that I think he should be coached on. Never say something to a customer that is very very lame and cannot be considered as an excuse.

Figure 2
    There were bleed marks left on the lower left side of the door, again, the painter mentioned again that it was not seen because it was dark (very lame excuse again)

Figure 3
    Here on figure 3, the painter is now sanding the portion, I appreciate his effort in doing this however this should have not been done in the first place that they promised that it would be finished. I don’t think it’s the customers job to do the quality inspection. I don’t know who is responsible to do the inspection, I guess that’s Ed’s job. He was quiet that time when I arrived, perhaps he knows I was pissed on the first incident. Here attached as well is a video of the painter doing his repair. After all his effort, there was still remnants of the bleed from the paint. JUST IMAGINE IF I HAD A WHOLE CAR REPAINTED. I can’t be there all the time doing a quality check every day.

I’m probably the most difficult customer that these guys have encountered, I may be the most difficult one but I speak the truth of what is happening. I even took the effort of taking pictures of the said incident so that management can to something about it. You may also consider my ranting as a WAKE UP CALL. I may be the only customer who has the time and effort to provide feedback. I may no longer come back to your branch because of this 2nd incident. I’m sure those employees will hate me. I didn’t mind paying 5.5K as long as it was a JOB WELL DONE. I may not drive a European cars like the owners of your company, but I’m one of the customer that contributed to the success of your establishment. I just hope this doesn’t happen again to your future customers. People usually remember their bad experiences instead of the good ones, they tend to forget the positive. The biggest question here now is, will this letter of mine make a big difference? How come I dint leave my car if I was not satisfied with the quality of work. The answer would be, did leave it there for 3 more days. But instead of fixing the problem, they added more to it. I’m not expecting a call or even a reply from this email… Will I give Ziebart a chance to redeem itself? Perhaps yes, but not your Makati Branch. If a different branch can do a better job, why can’t this branch? I want to thank you again for your time in reading this email, enjoy the pictures and the video. You’ll never know you might see another one.

Thanks,

Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 10:11 AM
    To: Marvin Martinez
    Subject: Re: I just wanted to share my experience with your company

Dear Mr. Martinez,

Thank you very much for your letter. It is this kind of customer feedback that we value greatly in this Company.

I will refer your case directly to our AVP for Operations, Mr. Timmy Aragon. He will conduct an investigation into this matter, and will get in touch with you immediately. Please expect a call from us very soon.

Thank you for taking the time to write us.

Sincerely,

Ray L. Velarde
    Manager for Business Development
    Bathala Marketing Industries, Inc.
    2235 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City 1223
    Metro Manila, Philippines
    T 632 818 7777 local 120 | F 632 818 2911
    ray*carsavers.com | carsavers.com

----- Original Message -----
    To: ray*carsavers.com
    Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:03 AM
    Subject: I just wanted to share my experience with your company

I just wanted to share my experience with you company. I was very please by the way they have handled my problem when I first visited the Makati branch. I’ve experience my car being vandalized outside my home. I was very unhappy that time and looked for alternatives to have it fixed. My friends from the Car Club recommended your company. They were able to fix the scratches from the windshield and was very honest that not most of the scratches will disappear. I was pleased with the results and even recommended it to my car club members. Most of them visited your company the next day.

I recently purchased a silver Nissan Patrol and planned to remove the sticker from the doors. However after removing it, it got scratched during the process, I brought it in the next day again to have it checked at your company, the price was acceptable to I agreed to have it repainted. Mr. Ed by the way is an excellent employee, he was able to answer my question and was even able to advise me with a lot of things. After the paint was the, I was quite please again of the service. I told myself that I will always bring all my cars and even my Dad’s car over at “Ziebart”.

Another accident happened to my patrol, I was getting out of the parking lot from Petron after eating at Pancake house (delicious steaks by the way). I forgot that there was a yellow pole beside me. My passenger side door got damaged / scratched in the process. I went to Ziebart the next day. Mr. Ed accompanied me to my car to get an estimate. He suggested to have some of the dents be removed using the dent less method. I was amazed on how they did it. I was happy that I save more by his recommendation.

After coming back on the weekend. I inspected their quality of work. I was really disappointed this time. The marks was not cleaned, the black glue used can still be seen on the rubber sidings, there was dirt left at the bottom area of the door, the siding color was not the same, they have used the body color. The patrol is two toned, there were still traces of the dent after I inspected it. The rubber moldings for the window was not even tightened up. The worst part of the experience was that the employees at the back (paint job area ground floor) was even pointing at each other saying it’s not my job to alight the moldings (di ko naman trabaho ang alignment nyan). I got really frustrated when even the other co-worker agreed that I was not a good job. One thing I made a mistake on is that I was not able to take a picture of door.

I’ve always been a satisfied customer of your company. I’m writing to you because, I’m concerned that if this goes on, you will lose customers faith in your employees and come with it the company. I’m not bickering, I’m not even ranting to get noticed or expecting something in return. I just want quality of work. I know Ziebart charges a bit more but I don’t mind that. I just want to be a customer to be confident that nothing will happen to my car when I leave it and its in good hands. I’m very particular when it comes to customer service, for I work in that field, and I know it feels you’re being taken for granted. Please consider this as a reminder that there are concerned customers that just wants to get the job done RIGHT…

P.S.

My car is still there, a silver Nissan Patrol… hoping to get it soon and done right…. I expect nothing less from Ziebart.

Thanks,

"Lifes Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body... but rather SKID IN SIDEWAYS totally worn out shouting... HOLY **** WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.9.18/1848 - Release Date: 12/14/08 12:28 PM

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    ziebart service and quality of work has definitely gone down in the last few years. I have vowed never to go back there for any paint work. Me and some of my friends have gone back a couple of times for back jobs. It's also a good thing that ziebart in UN has already closed.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ziebart service is very inconsistent and they change their policies on a whim. I vowed never to go back there again when they reneged on their warranty for their undercoating service.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Reply to my First Letter

Dear Mr. Martinez,

Thank you very much for your letter. It is this kind of customer feedback that we value greatly in this Company.

I will refer your case directly to our AVP for Operations, Mr. Timmy Aragon. He will conduct an investigation into this matter, and will get in touch with you immediately. Please expect a call from us very soon.

Thank you for taking the time to write us.

Sincerely,

Ray L. Velarde

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Reply to my second letter

Dear Mr. Martinez,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I have seen your pictures and video, and there is simply no room for excuse for an incident like this to occur - especially since you left your vehicle with us for an additional 3 days, for us to correct our work.

I spoke to Mr. Timmy Aragon last week regarding your vehicle, and he said that he had the technicians re-do the entire paint job, and has made clear to them that the job has to be done right. It is indeed disappointing to hear of its outcome.

I will forward your latest email to Mr. Aragon for his info.

I hope you will have the patience to give us a 3rd chance in the future. In case you do, please do not hesitate to look for me, or Mr. Timmy Aragon personally.

We apologize for the incovenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,

Ray L. Velarde

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Reply to my email (3rd)

Dear Mr. Martinez,

Thank you for your continued trust in Ziebart/CarSavers. May I personally invite you, however, to visit us again here in Makati, for us to be able to perform corrective procedures on your Nissan Patrol. Mr. Timmy Aragon will personally supervise the procedure, which should not take more than 1 hour.

Clearly, you are not happy with the outcome of the job, despite the 3-day extension. If you are not satisfied, then we are not satisfied. Please take your vehicle back to us, and we will not charge you for any corrective procedure.

You are most welcome to try our painting services at Pasig for your other vehicles. However, for your Nissan Patrol, please allow us here in Makati to finish the job according to your level of satisfaction.

Also, please do not worry about our Supervisors and Technicians. Each of them has been with us for at least a decade, over the 35 years that we have been in business. We assure you that no one takes "back jobs" on a personal level.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or Mr. Timmy Aragon when you come visit us at Makati.

Sincerely,

Ray L. Velarde

(Ziebart) My Letter to the VICE-PRESIDENT FOR OPERATIONS