New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    what would be the best? kase as i have research ang dame product line ng ZAINO, sa KLASSE naman konti lng kya mejo madali siguro gamitin

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Different strokes and different chemicals, you can't compare them directly since they are not meant to be similar.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thnx theveed

siguro klasse na lang, yung all-in-one at yung sealer glaze

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I would go with Zaino even though I've been using Klasse products for years... IMHO Zaino is more "advanced/modern", Klasse is a classic and requires a little more effort to work (you could go wrong for the first few times with the SG)...

Yes there are more Zaino products, that's because there are too many possible applications, and in order to achieve that so-deep-sparkling-mirrorish finish, you have to do experiment with their products... Try to speak with someone who has much experience with Zaino... I've seen some stunning results with Zaino in the detailing section of BImmeforums.com... GL

edit: btw, if you're only looking to buy one of either the two products it wouldn't make sense...
    Last edited by blink21me; December 23rd, 2006 at 06:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    either one.The key is to prep the car,remove/diminish the swirls and apply zaino or klasse and you'll see a stunning result.

ZAINO or KLASSE