New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Meron ba sa inyong gumagamit ng Zaino? I use it and it's great!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JamE55,

Actually, just waxed my baby this past weekend with Zaino. Excellent product. Best out there, IMO.

Cheers

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Litespeed

Definitely agree!! I use Zaino myself. Zfx, Z2, Z6, Z7 and Z18 and it looks pretty slick!! I'll find some pics and post them.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Hope this works...

What do you guys think?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok nga ang zaino... malapit na rin kami gumamit niyan...diba theveed!?! :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Tama! Zaino all the way lang! The best!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe... well, yes and no... i'm pretty sure Zaino lives up to it's hype and I know a lot of people from reputable detailing forums who swears by it...

but make no mistake... zaino is only a top-coat protectant sealant product. It will protect and enhance a great finish, but won't do crap with a poorly prepped finish.

personally, i'm not a bandwagon-type of consumer... the secret to a great shine and gloss is still paint prepping (cleaning, compounding and polishing)... final wax and sealants protect and enhance what the prepping has made...

and this is where Zaino is known to be superior, the longevity and it's ability to be "optically perfect" (as advertised) to allow the perfectly prepped paint to show through its layers.

to go "zaino all the way" is not entirely a good suggestion unless you have a brand new, unswirled car... zaino doesn't make any abrasives to solve swirls and imperfections, neither does it have any product to remove oxidation and other defects.

the z system is a final layer sealant. make no mistake.

im not being an anti-Z person, in fact, i love sealants... but the misconception of waxes and sealants bringing out the best in a car's finish is purely a myth.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I agree! Haven't really tried Zaino on an old car paint so not sure what the outcome will be. But i've heard that the Z18 which is the clay does a good job of making the surface very smooth almost like brand new.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Z18 (or any clay bar) will only remove surface bonded contaminants, it won't touch scratches, swirls, oxidation, marring, etc.

As a matter of fact, Clay Magic is said to be more superior than Z18, although I believe that almost all claybars are manufactured using the same Japanese components and factories anyway.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Have you tried Clay Magic? And if so what's the differences in the clay out there compared to Clay Magic? Thought Caly Bar is a clay bar??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Zaino