New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    just in case you want to buy mothers clay bar... im selling it.. just refer to
    http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=320542051531

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    if you want to buy a clay bar kit...
    im selling MOTHERS CLAY BAR at cheaper price than hardware stores.
    you may visit
    http://myworld.ebay.ph/j-z22/

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    tama si idol chik....ok microtex.....if you like quick wash pwede rin......contact master edwin for the supplies

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *PSI: i see you're enjoying the discounts you got hahaha

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *jagtemp: Meguiar's NXT Car Shampoo is so practical, you'll use up a gallon of this concentrate in almost a year (assumes weekly washing). The gallon is just P795 in most big hardware shops or Blade outlets.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    *madkatz

1. Hi regarging the use of Protectant like the one from Mother's.
    how do you apply it?
    2. Do i really need to use the MF cloths from Microtech or the micromagic MF cloth will do?

What do you use to dry up your car after watering the car down after a shampoo?

Tnx!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    How would you know if the carwash people carwash shampoo is too strong for your car?

Any things to look out for on your car that can say that the carshampoo foam is too strong.

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^calvin089: There's no way of figuring out the concentration of car foam shampoos from the carwash places. It's best to wash your car DIY-style so you can control the dilution.

Re the drying after a wash, I use a Water Jelly Blade to wipe off most of the water. Then finish it off with MF towels.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin089 View Post
    *madkatz

1. Hi regarging the use of Protectant like the one from Mother's.
    how do you apply it?
    2. Do i really need to use the MF cloths from Microtech or the micromagic MF cloth will do?

What do you use to dry up your car after watering the car down after a shampoo?

Tnx!
    Hi sorry i didn't know there was a follow-up question until now

i just spritz some on the Mf cloth im using and mist some on the portion im applying it and wipe it gently

micromagic will do if its for interior

i use a lot of stuffs but so far my staple is Microtex Elite.

and up with what FD said about shampoo, you really can't gauge how strong their shampoo is but one thing i can tell you is that if its really really foamy then most of the time it means it has a high concentration of salt which can be bad

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi guys new here in tsikot and new to this whole detailing addiction.
    question lang about the 3 step process of waxing of meguiars and mothers..
    i know what's step 3 for, yung carnauba wax, but i dont understand what step 1 (paint cleaner) and step 2 (sealer/ polish?) are for.. can anyone please enlighten me? is it ok to skip those steps?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Your car maintenance regimen