Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Solid White, Glossy.

Pearl White, Glossy. Higher price.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    If your car body design is not flashy to begin with, Pearl White paint will not make it flashy either.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    If your car body design is not flashy to begin with, Pearl White paint will not make it flashy either.

alright, thanks for the pics. it was hard differentiating pearl and glossy but pearl looks "deeper" than glossy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    white body color then black trims and wheels. you have the best of both worlds
    something like this?

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0001_large.jpg

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hindi maganda cleaning ng headlights. Nag darken yun residue inside...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    another photo i found:
    http://rs920.pbsrc.com/albums/ad49/d...h=480&fit=clip

since its very hard to choose from these two simple colors, black and white. im going with the color that is less common for sentra b14s

i see nissan sentras on a daily basis (malamang heheheh) mostly the series 3 sentras but they dwindle in number compared to the toyotas, and hondas. i see sentras with different colors. mostly silver, green, orange, or some other goofy color.

pero ano ang mas konti, ang puti na series 3 or yung itim na series 3?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy101 View Post
    I am currently working on my newest project car, my nissan sentra b14 super saloon se (well not newest, but it was stocked in the house for several years).

The repairs are not yet finished as progress is slow because I am doing it myself, I'm planning on restoring the car to the original specs, all stock...

Now I'm thinking that since malapit na matapos ang repairs ng kotse its likely that I will have it painted soon.

So I just wanted to ask your opinions on what color would look best on my sentra. My only choices are black and white (metallic black, glossy black, pearl white, whatever white, etc). Its current color is yellow, originally white.

Madami bang tao ang naka white na sentra? do you see a white sentra on a daily/frequent basis? how about a black sentra? whats more common, a white one or black one? I want the car to have the less common of the 2...

Anong kulay kaya ang mas mag "co-compliment" sa design ng katawan niya?

I know that maintaining both colors are very hard because I have a white and a black car. But I just dont know what would look good on the sentra

And pictures of your black and/or white sentras please! hahaha

Thanks in advance.

I have both colors in our rides.

I should admit that black is the hardest to maintain.

If you have the time, patience and dedication, then black should fit you well...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I have both colors in our rides.

I should admit that black is the hardest to maintain.

If you have the time, patience and dedication, then black should fit you well...
    black cars, pag summertime, kakalabas lang ng car wash, humangin lang ng konti, may alikabok na

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    sa black, if you clean and polish it correctly. ang ganda ng itsura niya, lumalapit siya sa mirror like finish.

unlike white, na kahit anong linis or polish ko it doesnt reach the shine and reflectivity of a black car. (color wise, but scientifically black absorbs all colors and white reflects, i think)

or is it because stock paint ng white car ko (which i believe is solid, glossy white)

so para matapos ko na ito, i-ala stormtrooper ko na lang siya na white with black accents... or black with white accents

10. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Black cars will inevitably have scratches and swirl marks kahit sobrang ingat mo pa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123