New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you know the distributors for these products, it would be a big help to me thanks....pls e-mail me at butch11a*yahoo.com or pm me.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw 3M waffle foam pads and Perfect It Machine Polish at Hans Tools at the Shangrila Plaza.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are no distributors since 3m is an oem factory manufacturer. contact them directly.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi theveed, actually there is an importer for those products, actually got a lot of glazes and rubbing compound, foam pads and wool buffs last year,kasi they sell by the box, now medyo depleted na yung stocks ko ngayon and the problem is i can't find the guy's number....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I see... have you tried contacting 3M directly, though? AFAIK kasi mga 3M Detailing stalls they get their stuff direct from factory...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i tried calling and e-mailing 3m already, i'm not sure if the phone numbers on the 3m website are still operational, i always get a busy signal, thanks anyway...And the good news is i finally found the distributor's calling card, its API something, if you need their contact info just tell me, but i'm not sure if they'll sell in small quantitites though......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please do dude, actually binigyan din akong contact ni Ronald (Chieffy)... I'm not sure if it's the same. :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    try to contact highland trading along shaw blvd. they do have a complete line of 3M paint finishing system.

where to buy 3M foam/wool pads and Perfect-it polish/glazes?