New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nikko and Marco: you can use either most of Meguiar's Mirror Glaze line of glazes or 3M Perfect It Finishing glaze and 3M Imperial Hand Glaze

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Thanks master theveed. I bought 3m imperial hand glaze and jml MF a week ago. Can I use ordinary cloth , kamiseta de chino, as aplicator then JML for final wipe?Thanks again...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im not so sure about wash soaps containing wax pero its better to be safe until fully cured yung paint just use wash shampoo wihout wax

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    OT
    hey boss nikko hows your corona?
    na pintahan na ba?
    what color?
    sir,
    yup!finish na po,color is satin silver with a shade of blue.

bossing,
    yun mga foam wash ba meron wax?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nikko,
    i havent tried magpa foam wash and i really dont know what type of wash soap thay use. magnda ba magpa foamwash?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bossing,
    well,based from my experience, ok naman, plus theres a diff. talaga bet. the foam wash and the conventional wash.

besides,halos lahat na ata ng major car wash shop here uses foam eh.ok naman,sulit sa car wash,wel it depends na rin kong magaling yun nag cacar wash db.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nikko: sorry to tell you but there's no difference between foam wash and regular wash... foam wash is nothing more than shampoo with more air than water in it... and in a sense, less effective in lifting the dirt from the surface and also has a bigger tendency to create water spots due to the fact that there's less water to evaporate in a foam structure...

foam washes are just gimmickry (sp?) by car washes to create a "more thorough wash" illusion to customers.

foam washes are nothing more than soap + water + air compressor...

you also don't have control nor knowledge of whether the car wash is using real car shampoo or just the usual powdered Tide mixed with water.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oic,

thanks for tip sir theveed.

kso lang,wala na atang gumagamit ng conventional wash eh.puro foam wash na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simply bring your own shampoo and tell them to bucket wash. That's what I do most of the time if I can't wash my own car...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
When to wax for the newly paint car?