New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    That's cool i respect that car shows are dope u get some ideas and u meet alot of bitches.Then after the car show u know they be racing some going on.well i'll talk to u later karding take ie easy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Devil X
    That's cool i respect that car shows are dope u get some ideas and u meet alot of bitches.Then after the car show u know they be racing some going on.well i'll talk to u later karding take ie easy
    oh yeah, I bet those fools are racing on the street trying to show-off. They are the reasons why cops are so anal to everyone on the street even if you're not racing. No offense to any one but, street racing is overplayed

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    YES , NO MORE RACING ILLEGALLY , A SHOW STOPPER IS A SIMPLE CAR WITH ITS CHARISMA VERY MUCH ALIVE !! NO AND NEVER PUT ON THOSE CHROME STUFF AND STAR TREK BODY KITS .

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    No more chrome rims only mexicans use chrome so gay not to offend anyone here with the body kits i prefer wide body it just looks nice instead of the regular four peice kits.laters everybody enjoy posting

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    We all have our Own Taste....whatever they want to do in their car........it's their car anyways...... chrome....bodykits.... paints...... in your car....your personality shows........ you like power...it means....your into speed... you like looks it simply means... your into pogi points... hehehehe PEASSSEEE DAWG.....ARF!! ARF!!!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i agree...simple lang dapat pero may dating.

mayroon talagang magaling mag ayos ng sasakyan kahit hindi todo accessories etc pero lupit ng dating.

may nakita akong bagong accord(2003) walang accessories besides the 18" mags na hindi chrome...lowered lang 2" drop and tinted...ang tindi ng dating....nakakabali ng leeg.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice paint job is a big factor sa show stopper cars . it dont have to be fancy $ 5000 paint job as long as bumagay siya sa kotse . not the too flashy or eye catching colors .played out na yun kasi dito .

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    how to make your car a show stopper? put a naked chick with big tits beside it.. i don't care if its a studebaker, people will stop and look. heheh

but seriously, we have a 97 VTi and an 83 320i, iba pa din feeling when i drive the 20yr old beemer.. sometimes eyes follow me till i turn the next corner..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    how to make your car a show stopper?

brabus monoVI

brabus monoV

carlsson 2/5

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    eron akong laging nakikita nakaparada sa parking ng company, dodge viper na red super dressed then mayroong air brush na hubad na chiks topless sa ibabaw ng hood nakatali sa poste and ginagapangan ng ahas.

eye catching nga....may chrome na human skull pa sa hood. hardcore user cguro ito.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What's your formula to make your car a show stopper