New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    *archie:

yun pong sa interior ng pinto... kc natatamaan ng sapatos pag pasok at labas... saka yung handles sa loob nag dudumi kc...

sabi dito yung MC daw kaso medyo di daw maganda amoy...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kung interior sa door panels, then gamit ko yung 3M glass cleaner... pwede sa plastic or yung polyglaze na upholstery cleaner kung makapit yung dumi.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    *archie:

oks thanks... check ko yang sa 3M...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsu14 View Post
    Hi im a newbie here.. san po ba nakakabili ng NuFinish hehe tatry ko din po kasi hehe..tnx
    Unfortunately, wala kaming makitang nagtitinda rito sa Pinas. Nagpapabili pa kami sa U.S.A...

Good luck!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boknoytm View Post
    *archie:

yun pong sa interior ng pinto... kc natatamaan ng sapatos pag pasok at labas... saka yung handles sa loob nag dudumi kc...

sabi dito yung MC daw kaso medyo di daw maganda amoy...
    Turtle Wax ICE... ang bango pa!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ceddie1025 View Post

I'm really concerned with my new car (3weeks old), I've just got it car washed 3 times since I had it..
    Malamang sa suking car wash mo pinababanat yan. Kaya panay swirl na.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi guys, I sort of have the same problem.... I own a new Carens - a white one. I recently noticed that although my car always looks clean... upon closer inspection, I can see lots of small black spects of what I assume to be dust/dirt that seems to be stuck to the car. I'm afraid to try and rub it off for fear of scratching the car... I guess I'm partly to blame here - I don't have time to wash the car myself that often (usually only once a week) so the maid is the one who cleans it every morning... I have a feeling the maid doesn't water down the car first to soften and/or water down the dirt/dust but immediately wipes the car off with a wet rag...

In any case, how do I remove these dirt/dust specks without scratching the paint? Is there some kind of cleaning fluid or whatever that I can buy that can safely remove these by softening them or dissolving them? Do the bug and tar removers really work? Please help!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    just would like to ask your suggestions or your usual practice on car paint maintenance.....
    There is a very useful (albeit lenghty) thread here regarding detailing, try to read through it.
    I've observed that my car have scratches and swirls already, I don't know where I got it, but thank god it did not penetrate to its metal....
    I would most probably attribute most, if not, some of these to this
    a.
    ....I've tried to wipe the car before leaving using a damp cloth,
    specially if you QD it when it's beyond QDing (i.e. when the situation calls for a proper wash)
    b. improper techniques/applications at the wash level, QD, etc.
    c. and ofcourse, the mere fact that you use it is also the cause -- exposure to other given causes once (but not limited to) out of the garage like the kids you mentioned.
    how do I deal with these scratches? do I have to bring it to the casa for scratch removal?
    Assuming the scratch doesn't warrant a proper respray - two options:
    1. DIY - for this, refer to my first statement
    2. go to the pros - which include your Casa IF they're competent enough.
    or wax it perhaps?
    nope.

.02 hth.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    In any case, how do I remove these dirt/dust specks without scratching the paint?
    Try claying. If you're not familiar with it, try to look for it in the Detailing for Newbies thread.
    If it IS tar/asphalt/et., the Bug and Tar Remover will work. but you'd have to wax the treated area afterwards.

.02 hth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Whats the best maintenace method......