New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by red 65
    Makasingit lang po,

in my shop, we always use DUPONT, they have ACrylic, and Urethaine base paints, and based on our experience, budgeting on your paint job is vital, if you want a good durable finish, you have to go for the right paint and right people to help you out.

my crew can use any brands of paints, we can give you a mirror or orange peel finish. correct color shading, and complete packages for specific budgets

anytime you spend for anything, you have to be sure you get your moneys worth!

RED 65 (0917-8324321) eric
    sie red san po ang shop nyo? pahilamos ako ng car crv 2000 model black.. magkano po at ano ang magandang paint?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    any 2k based paint is okay

eric (red65)
    Last edited by boybi; October 27th, 2005 at 12:23 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kimpoy (and sa mga nakaka-alam),

patanong na din. i'm planning to have my car ('96 civic) washed over and i was wondering kung okay talaga ang "the wet look?" honestly, hindi ako bilib sa mga show car ng mga paintshops kasi binuhusan talaga yun ng oras at tiyaga ng may-ari ng shop (kasi nga show car yun). kadalasan, ilang buwan tinrabaho yun (o baka kalahating taon pa). pwede kayang labor lang sa "the wet look" tapos ako na magdadala ng paint? or what about "the ultimate paint shop" (aka hannah) sa may vito cruz ext (sa may palanan makati)? any news on this shop? kapag may oven, talaga bang kahit bumabagyo e pwede pinturahan ang kotse? thanks in advance

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    actualy, if you ask my honest opinion, magaling talaga pinoy, kahit in the middle of the road nag pipintura sila e, our paint booth is closed, but not an oven, our purpose is clean and safe from dust, yun naman ang kalaban natin dito sa pinas.

its hot already and at the same time, using 2k based paints, are ordinarily quick dry.

in my point of view, its all in the materials and preparation, kahit saan kayo pagawa, just make sure may waranty.

in fairness, the above mentioned shops have done a lot to get where they are right now, i dont think they will waiste that much effort in making a name, and just putting it aside to make an extra buck. for sure maayos din sila gumawa.

its a free country, hindi din ako nag compete sa iba shops, i'm actually competing with myself, to make our sevice better.

thanks,

eric (09178324321)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sir kimpoy,

ask ko lang kung ok lng ba magpa-repaint ako from Anzahl(paint ng oto ko ngaun) to let's say dupont or PPG?ska 2nog lata pa rin ba ang car pag twice na na-repaint?tnx

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    buhayin natin ulit tong thread na to..ano ba magandang paint???nax,k92,dupont??sama na din natin max meyer??any reviews on this??

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    its an old thread, but just want to share...

try standox, sikkens and du pont, they are of good quality... standox is being used in CATS, pga, bmw autohaus etc...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    HOUSE OF KOLOR the best automotive paint!!!

mahal lang po talaga pero para sa akin po sir wala ng mas gaganda pa sa house..subok ko na po kasi ito..house po ang ginamit sa auto ko at nanalo ako sa manila auto salon 2008 ng best in paint suv..eto po pic ng auto ko..salamat po sir..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332517

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Newbie po ako and in the process of having my car repainted. Gusto ko lang po maliwanagan sa mga terms na gamit nyo. When you say Hilamos is it the same as 'strip to metal' then repainter from primer to basecoat to topcoat?

I was quoted 25k for 'strip to metal' using 2K paints(labor and materials), reasonable na po ba yan?

for that price is it just for that paint? or kasama naba yung pagpalit dun sa rubber linings sa mga windows? dapat po ba tong palitan or can I do this latter after the repaint?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    magkano na anzhal paint sayo sir kimpoy? per liter po

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
What's the best automotive paint?