New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afterglow View Post
    Feeling ko overused ang Candyapple Red...although Indian Fire or Coral are acceptable.

My vote goes for Winter Blue w/ white interior. Here's a '69 for you to see what I'm talking about.
    there is what they call poppy red which is more like an orangish red...anyway...would it be mandatory you think that the top of a light blue with white interior be white...unfortunately the top i got (bargain kasi na orig) was black...would black look weird with light blue and white interior? or would it add character? for a tri-color effect
    Last edited by midinite; October 26th, 2006 at 08:21 PM. Reason: forgot to add...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    or maybe some of you have seen sites where they have pics of color combinations? kahit pang eye candy...kasi first time ko makita itong 69 convertible in blue and white shot.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    there is what they call poppy red which is more like an orangish red...anyway...would it be mandatory you think that the top of a light blue with white interior be white...unfortunately the top i got (bargain kasi na orig) was black...would black look weird with light blue and white interior? or would it add character? for a tri-color effect
    I think black would be okay since the stang has black trim anyways (grill, tires, etc.). If you want to go with white, I think it's not going to be difficult dyeing the black top....

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    i prefer RED

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako green... green with envy that you have a '65 convertible

pero seriously, I like Afrasay's suggestion, white exterior. Not pure bright white though. Kumbaga sa pintura sa bahay, lagyan mo ng konting tinting color.

good luck on your project

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    tahoe torquise exterior/interior

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Ako green... green with envy that you have a '65 convertible

pero seriously, I like Afrasay's suggestion, white exterior. Not pure bright white though. Kumbaga sa pintura sa bahay, lagyan mo ng konting tinting color.

good luck on your project
    Thanks...actually decoded orig color to be phoenican yellow...not as yellow as springtime which already pale...but a creamy color with a hint of yellow...like aged white

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    Thanks...actually decoded orig color to be phoenican yellow...not as yellow as springtime which already pale...but a creamy color with a hint of yellow...like aged white
    yup. sounds like you got the color I had in mind.

Tapos ikaw na bahala sa interior. puedeng red as Afrasay suggested. I guess puede rin black or turquoise (like the post of FXT). Would a white interior be nice kaya?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a shiny fire red...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What about having a new white leather top stitched to match the white interior (if you're going with blue and white).

I like the white exterior idea, too... a nice, creamy white color, offset with a deep caramel colored interior leather. The black would offset that nicely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what would be your favorite color for a 65 mustang convertible?