New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    it's weekend again so I had the time to unwind and do one of my hobby which is modding, just the digital kind sorry
    I dl this file from the web, a bit choppy bec it's low res but this'll suit just fine for generating colour scheme for the car.

here's the original file, a '65 coupe to be converted into a convertible

I'm not sure if this has the same blue colour that was posted previously. anyway, changed a few elements like seats, side mirror, grille etc. these two samples seemed "safe" enough among all the combinations that I've tried.

who among us enthusiasts hates black? so why not have one here as well. tried the magenta route but it reminded me of a hearse, while bluish hue seemed melancholic at best. again these two I found the safest.

any yellow shade looks great on a classic like this. so does a brown/mustard interior. if there are other choices for the top, I'll do it in a jiffy.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    and finally...
    trailblazing orange> a burgundy or beige interior can be appropriate, but conservative hues are still the safest

so far so good

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006

[SIZE="6"]just imagine...[/SIZE]
    Last edited by chuaed; October 28th, 2006 at 01:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    it's weekend again so I had the time to unwind and do one of my hobby which is modding, just the digital kind sorry
    I dl this file from the web, a bit choppy bec it's low res but this'll suit just fine for generating colour scheme for the car.

here's the original file, a '65 coupe to be converted into a convertible

I'm not sure if this has the same blue colour that was posted previously. anyway, changed a few elements like seats, side mirror, grille etc. these two samples seemed "safe" enough among all the combinations that I've tried.

who among us enthusiasts hates black? so why not have one here as well. tried the magenta route but it reminded me of a hearse, while bluish hue seemed melancholic at best. again these two I found the safest.

any yellow shade looks great on a classic like this. so does a brown/mustard interior. if there are other choices for the top, I'll do it in a jiffy.

Wow Helios, you are quite an artist! Good ones. Anyway, should also show you guys the finished product once it comes out of my assembly line of one.

also if any are interested I can invite musclecar fans to our egroups...it isnt just for those that ride but even those that would one day want to ride...or even just plain fans.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Who is keeping the score?

Ilan na sa red?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Who is keeping the score?

Ilan na sa red?
    will need to set up a thread just to check exactly what kind of red

...poppy, rangoon, candy apple or vintage burgundy?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Maganda din po ang international red or candy apple red.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bluish gray with chrome trimming and white interior looks mighty nice classic-y
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
what would be your favorite color for a 65 mustang convertible?