New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I also used to use Sliq for final drying after every wash to lubricate the towel. I stopped doing that when I got the blower since only a very light final drying is needed after most of the big blobs have been blown away.

The Sliq now resides in the trunk for bird bomb emergencies. My go-to touchup sprays are Sonax BSD or Optimum Car Wax.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Mga Sir magkano kya pa Buff sa Toyota Casa, tapos i maintain ko na lang uli. Gaspang na agad ng unit ko 2yrs pa lang. Wala kasing garage, nka bilad sa araw palagi.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mga sir I tried it again, and ok naman sya ngayon makintab na ulit.

Though mahirap ba talaga alisin yung haze? Sakit sa arms

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mga sir I tried it again, and ok naman sya ngayon makintab na ulit.

Though mahirap ba talaga alisin yung haze? Sakit sa arms

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Wala pa naman dumi ang car mo right after the car wash so you do not need to use QD (Nanosliq). QD is used to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints, bird bombs, etc.

Spray wax (e.g. Nanoglos) dapat ang ginagamit mo after car wash dahil nababawasan ang wax during the washing process.

Wala pa naman dumi ang car mo right after the car wash so you do not need to use QD (Nanosliq). QD is used to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints, bird bombs, etc.

Spray wax (e.g. Nanoglos) dapat ang ginagamit mo after car wash dahil nababawasan ang wax during the washing process.
    IMO I use nanosliq after washes to leave a nice slick finish after a wash and I use it to clean spots I might have missed during the drying process to prevent any water spots. and it boosts the shine too

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    IMO okay lang naman yung Nanosliq as a shine booster after washes.
    Wala masama but it is not the purpose of the product. QDs are often called waterless wash. Think about it, nag-car wash ka na nga, tapos susundan mo pa ng waterless wash??

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Is Nanoglos a spray wax?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quick detailing is a term used to describe how you can maintain the appearance of your car after washes using products that you simply spray on and then immediately buff off using a plush microfibre towel. The term was coined in the US in the early 1980s when the first spray and wipe products were released onto the car care market. These products were intended to serve two main purposes. Firstly, their use was recommended after washing and drying, as their special formulations enabled them to quickly and easily remove water spots and add extra glossiness to the finish. Secondly, their use was recommended every few days to remove light dust and fresh road grime and negate the need for regular washing. This was marketed as a lifestyle advantage for busy people with little or no time for car care and those living in areas subject to seasonal water shortages.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Wala masama but it is not the purpose of the product. QDs are often called waterless wash. Think about it, nag-car wash ka na nga, tapos susundan mo pa ng waterless wash??
    Sir what I meant is effective naman siya as an after wash coating, brings out a good shine.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by godson322 View Post
    Mga Sir magkano kya pa Buff sa Toyota Casa, tapos i maintain ko na lang uli. Gaspang na agad ng unit ko 2yrs pa lang. Wala kasing garage, nka bilad sa araw palagi.
    Baket sa casa? Go to a detailer na lang sir, ang alam lang gawin ng casa ay mag-iwan ng swirl marks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by venerzky View Post
    Is Nanoglos a spray wax?
    Sorry, Nanoglos is liquid wax pala. I use Meg's Ultimate Quik Wax after every car wash. This one is real spray wax.

Quote Originally Posted by venerzky View Post
    Is Nanoglos a spray wax?
    Sorry, Nanoglos is liquid wax pala. I use Meg's Ultimate Quik Wax after every car wash. This one is real spray wax.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast