New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Best way: Bikini Car Wash

wow..gs2 ko din nyan...

mkhang magandang concept na business yan dto sa pinas ah. bigbert quality car wash pero babes ang mga tauhan. madami kaya quequestion sa public ng ganto concept?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^meron na gumawa dtio niyang a couple of years ago, pinasara yata kasi "immoral", "indecent" daw....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    wow..gs2 ko din nyan...

mkhang magandang concept na business yan dto sa pinas ah. bigbert quality car wash pero babes ang mga tauhan. madami kaya quequestion sa public ng ganto concept?
    A couple of years back, there was a bikini car wash in the metro which was pretty successful but it was shut down because of complaints from the over-reacting women's rights group "Gabriella".

So the only bikini car washes that happen in the metro these days are some promotional gimmicks that last a day or two.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Tapos hindi immoral ang babae sa Wowowee?
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rv View Post
    hi guys,

just bought a new car. can you advice me the best way to wash it step by step. so i can keep that brand new look as long as possible and how to avoid hair line swirl marks. pls include best cleaning items and waxes. thanks

Since it's brand new, may natural na top coat ang pintura.... Better kung metallic ito...... Anyway, just wash it with water and sponge/chamois/franela and dry it using chamois...

4505:vader:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buy the ultra plush microtex towel.....at least dalawa dapat... sobrang effective...dati hinde rin ako naniniwala sa microfiber na yan, but nun bumili ako at nakagamit, talagang mas maganda...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Tapos hindi immoral ang babae sa Wowowee?
    Syempre hindi.

Yung HOST ang immoral. :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    thanks for the tips guys went to mothers santolan cause its near where i live. they sealed it. 2k lang and they demonstrated the proper way to wash the car. lets see if it lasts

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    dba me national geographic episode na how to wash your car?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    pero kung DiY na car wash what should you buy? from towels, shampoo upto drying it, wag nyo na isama ang paglalagay ng Wax.. gus2 ko kc i-DiY ko na lng eh, from brands of towel, upto shampoo + etc.... thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
what is the best way to wash a car?