New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganun ba? Ako sawa na ako dito Medyo hirap din ang economy ngayon dito, buti na lang ok pa trabaho ko he he :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka mga bros, parang oxymoron yata yung
    waterless wash.
    Paano ba yan? How can you ever remove dirt
    without water or something to wash the car with?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ever heard of dry cleaning? maraming paraan para matanggal ang dumi. i think i can guess how this waterless wash works, but i'll leave it to IceCold para sigurado =)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx
    Teka mga bros, parang oxymoron yata yung
    waterless wash.
    Paano ba yan? How can you ever remove dirt
    without water or something to wash the car with?
    Quote Originally Posted by splerdu
    ever heard of dry cleaning? maraming paraan para matanggal ang dumi. i think i can guess how this waterless wash works, but i'll leave it to IceCold para sigurado =)
    TJMaxx/splerdu,

Salamat! Aga kong nagising umiyak kasi anak ko nanaginip yata :?

Anyway, here is some instructions on how to use the product:

With two towels on hand, just simply follow the instruction on the bottle to wash, polish and wax the car.

Step 1: Spray on 1st towel to moist it (Do not drain the towel, just moist it)
    Step 2: Spray on section of the car (where you hand can reach in one single action)
    Step 3: Use the moist towel to wipe of dirt and grime off the surface of the paint.
    Step 4: Use the 2nd dry towel to buff the clean surface. Turn the towel occassionally to bring out the shine of Teflon and Carnuba wax.

One point to clarify is that this is not a Wax or Polish product. This is a New Innovation Car Wash product with Polish and Wax component in it. It is recommended that you might still need to wax your car once in a year. However, the longer you use the product, the frequency of waxing the car should be lesser.

Hope the information helps.
    By the way, here's the website: www.enguard.us

Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's one of the best waterless product in the US...

http://www.protectall.com/products.htm#Quick

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like a good product but I suppose its expensive
    and may not be practical vs. using water, shampoo and
    wax on your car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJmaxx,

Not really expensive, though not yet finalized, but it would be set to be competitive in terms of price with other products as well as those carwash shops.

Btw, how much does it cost for a normal carwash including vacuum? Sa lugar kasi namin, I spend around P130 for that service, wala pa yung mga tips. Wala pang wax yan and normally, P200 ko ubos kaagad with just one carwash service including tips of course. :?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Typical prices for car wash is only P40, P80 for more "high end" shops, P120 for detailing shops... these usually include vaccuming.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If you are going to spray it and then eventually wipe it, pano yun thick mud and dirt? Di ba may maliliit na bato yun, if it gets stuck within the towel and then you wipe it around e di puro gasgas na yun paint?

but its interesting. i'd like to try it one day. bring it here in the phils pre. or maybe conduct a market study first, like a survey or something so that you could get some market sentiment on the product. or to get attention, hire some nice ***y ladies, parang bikini car wash. hehehe waterless bikini car wash! thats cool :D

good luck sa business mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang hard sell yata yan.
    You may have to do a lot of convincing
    of your potential customers. That entails
    nothing less than changing the mindset
    that you have to use water to "wash" something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Waterless Carwash!