New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To theveed and the rest of the Tsikot peep experts:

Heard of the New Waterless Carwash? Any feedback if this is good to market in the Philippines? :?

TIA mga peeps!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honestly, no it wouldn't be... with all the neighborhood car washes around, it doesn't really make business sense...

In addition, waterless car wash are invented and marketed mostly to those RV people who lives in trailerparks and such wherein water supply isn't available and in states where water restriction prohibits car owners from hose-washing their cars at home.

I'm not trying to put your plans down, if you plan to bring in several, manageable quantities, then you can surely have some clients (like me, who just wants to try stuff), but for such product to be really profitable or sellable, there has to be a need for it, but locally, there isn't... The amount of people who actually cares about car care are few enough, add that to the fact that car washes are available almost in every corner for P50 a wash with vaccum, you might find it hard to market a waterless wash (which, I presume would cost about P200-400 a bottle)... Honestly, if it was your money, would you buy one?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks theveed!

Actually, I was able to get the distributorship for it for the Philippine market and probably HK as well when I went to Singapore a few months back. Di ko pa nauumpisahan due to some factors involve like if it's marketable with the existence of those carwash shop. The only advantage with the product is that it's a waterless carwash with wax and polish na and if you're experienced enough you can wash your car in about 30 mins or less.

I am still weighing the options, and if the outlook is good then I might try kung ano ang magiging reception ng market. If not then, sorry he he!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Hong Kong pare for sure mas OK... I'm from HK, and trust me, all my relative's cars are dusty and dirty coz they can't find the time to line up for a wash... let alone a wash...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Sa Hong Kong pare for sure mas OK... I'm from HK, and trust me, all my relative's cars are dusty and dirty coz they can't find the time to line up for a wash... let alone a wash...
    Thanks again theveed! So you mean you're a HK permanent resident also? :o

Yes it's true, I can see a good market here in HK and hopefully it will push through.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was born there, my whole family is there... ako lang nandito heh...

7. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    theveed / IceColdBeer,

yung one bottle ilang hugas in your estimate? theveed / IceColdBeer,

yung one bottle ilang hugas in your estimate?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cj
    theveed / IceColdBeer,

yung one bottle ilang hugas in your estimate? theveed / IceColdBeer,

yung one bottle ilang hugas in your estimate?
    Mga limang beses mo siya pwedeng gamitin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    I was born there, my whole family is there... ako lang nandito heh...
    theveed, mas masarap talaga sa pinas ano? :mrgreen: Anyway, kung punta ka dito, eb naman tayo. Meron pang ibang mga tsikot peeps dito
    Cheers!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not really hehe... mas gusto ko dun...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Waterless Carwash!