New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Can anyone give a list of store on where can i buy a paint for my vios j 1.3. The color of my car is silver gray. I bought this car 3 months ago in toyota alabang. The car had an accident and it was in Surigao. We have to repaint it but it was so expensive if i'm going to bring the car here in manila. Toyota don't sell paint. Can you pls guys help me....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Wala kasa malapit so naghire na lang ako pwede magpaint but wala sya makita paint for vios color silver gray....pls...hhelp....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Me too I had an accident before, my front fenders are broken. But my car isnt a vios, but a corolla 96 model. My body color is Teal Metallic, pero namatch niya yung kulay, what more kung silver gray pa kaya? Maghanap ka pa ng iba.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    try mo sa iba baka they can match the color of your car. marami naman diyan na kaya mag mix and match ng ibat-ibang kulay.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    dude nasa may pintuan ang color code ng sasakyan mo..yung merong tire pressure..pag nakuha mo code..sabihin mo sa paint shop, computerized ang pag mix non..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just check the paint code as mentioned. AFAIK Toyota uses Nippon Paint (thats the extra paint can that came with our Altis before was). If you can, you can buy those in the paint stores in the Banawe area then have it shipped over to Surigao. Make sure you have a good painter though, silver is a tough color to match and it will also depend on how the paint is applied.

One store i went to before was Banawe Paint Center to buy my paints.

vios J 1.3 (silver gray)