New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Hanapin mo muna yung pang Evo kit mo.. kasi baka mahirapan ka humanap ng buo...

Otherwise restore to stock form ka muna.. mas ok yun lalo na sa ganyan.. yung tipong parang brand new ang dating
    hmmm.. tama sir, pakinisin ko muna, [emoji4]
    thanks sir!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Are you doing this in your garage? If yes, I suggest that you look for another guy to do the job.

If this is done in a shop, perhaps giving the owner a sort of deadline might do the trick. You can tell the owner that you will pull out your car after one more month if they won't be able to do it satisfactorily.

I just don't know exactly how it works. I mean, how will you recover the downpayment and the car itself. I have the impression that this guy is an excellent lawyer,

Perhaps he can give insights on how to proceed.
    I sent the car to the house of the painter. NOw, i already get the car and stock it in my garage, however i did not get my down payment to him but he promise to give it back the money in installment basis. I agree for the mean time, if he break his promise i will complain this to the captain of the barangay.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yan ang problem sa freelance, ung downpayment mo malamang sa personal expenses nya mapunta lalo na kung matagal siyang nabakante at syempre lalo na at dumaan ang gastusan ng pasko at bagong taon, check mo baka kumuha na yan ng ibang trabaho dahil baka halos bayad ka na at wala na siya kikitain sau
    Tama ka sir sa sinabi mo, first time ko kasing magpapintura ng sasakyan, kaya di ko masyado alam ang kalakaran sa ganito. Ngayon nasa garahe yung kotse, I am thinking na dito ko na lang papipinturahan yung kotse ko or ako na lang siguro ang gagawa nito para pagsanayan ko na lang magpintura basta meron mag guide sa akin. I am relying in this forum na sana matulungan ako kung ano ang dapat kong gawin sa kotse ko.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by zaoldyeck17 View Post
    Hi mga sir!

I'm new here, magask lang po, what can you suggest po dito sa pamana sa akin ng erpat ko na car? balak ko po gawin siya na evo sa future, dahil wala pa budget, paisa isa muna ipapagawa ko.. magtanong lang s inyo mga sir, ano po ang first move ko dito. thanks in advance sir! God bless!

Ask lang po mga sir, sa mga taga bulacan dito, san maganda magpagawa? body works at paint, thank you in advance! God bless!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zaoldyeck17 View Post
    Ask lang po mga sir, sa mga taga bulacan dito, san maganda magpagawa? body works at paint, thank you in advance! God bless!

I've heard that the shop near Regina is good. I see a lot of vehicles being repaired, if that is any good indication that it is a good shop.

Another one is the shop along the diversion road of Malolos - Hagonoy. It's a surplus shop but they can entertain you for a whole body repair and paint. That is where I had our CR-V 98 repainted and "tucked in".

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I've heard that the shop near Regina is good. I see a lot of vehicles being repaired, if that is any good indication that it is a good shop.

Another one is the shop along the diversion road of Malolos - Hagonoy. It's a surplus shop but they can entertain you for a whole body repair and paint. That is where I had our CR-V 98 repainted and "tucked in".
    Thank you sir! I'll go try visit those shops soon!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Mga sir ask ko po about my car, anong ang unang gagawin pagkatos ma scrape ang pintura ng kotse ko?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bercandal View Post
    Mga sir ask ko po about my car, anong ang unang gagawin pagkatos ma scrape ang pintura ng kotse ko?
    cut away the rusted parts and weld in the patch repair, pukpok out the surface imperfections, then anti-rust to replace the anti-rust that was scraped away, then masilya if needed, sanding, then coats of paint and finally, clearcoat.
    i read somewhere, that scrape to metal isn't recommended if the metal is not rusty underneath. dahil no way daw, can we replace the excellent factory anti-rust, with similar-quality anti-rust.

errr...
    why are you asking, po?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    cut away the rusted parts and weld in the patch repair, pukpok out the surface imperfections, then anti-rust to replace the anti-rust that was scraped away, then masilya if needed, sanding, then coats of paint and finally, clearcoat.
    i read somewhere, that scrape to metal isn't recommended if the metal is not rusty underneath. dahil no way daw, can we replace the excellent factory anti-rust, with similar-quality anti-rust.

errr...
    why are you asking, po?
    kasi pinagawa ko sa iba yung kotse ko pero di nya naasikaso kaya pinulout ko na. Dito ko na lang gagawin sa bahay. Na scrape na yung pintura kaya. Anong number ng liha ang gagamitin ko sa bare metal ng kotse ko.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    hi there! ask lang ulit, if magpapapaint na ako, what mas okay sa mga rust part, yung latero or fiber glass?

Usapang PINTURA