New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ok ba ito? Kasi nung bata ako ito na nakikita ko sa mall.....hanggang ngayon nanjan pa rin......

Kanina kasi napapili ako between polyglaze auto wash vs turtle wax f21 super car wash.....yung f21 binili ko....

How about yung ibang products nila like water rain repellant, and interior cleaner....etc....ok ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    you can do a search to find out feedback on some of their products. but the long and the short of it is, there are better brands like meguiar's and mother's.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Okay din yung mga Eagle One products! Mas mura sa Meguiars pero better than turtlewax. Gamit ko yung Eagle one Nano wax at mga detail spray nila at kintab talaga sa black na kotse. Nano wax madali lang ilagay.

Noon, turtle wax ang gamit ko. Mula sa hard shell wax, tapos carnauba gold nila. Pansin ko okay naman ang shine pero mabilis mawala. Kung yun lang ang budget okay na rin ang Turtle wax. Tiis lang sa white residue.

Sa ngayon turtle wax car wash pa gamit ko pero pag naubos switch na ako sa eagle one car wash. Pag umasenso, try ko narin yung Meguiars.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa isang forum, maganda ang comments dun sa Platinum Wax, at least in terms of appearance and ease of application and removal.

On my part, I have recently tried the Platinum Wash at least a couple of times. Following the amount of 1 oz. per gallon, decent naman ang suds - hindi naman agad nawawala, and ok din yung lubrication na binibigay nya for the wash mitt.

Hope this helps.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Platinum Wax user din me,makintab sya,nga lang madaling magfade 1-2 days lang.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Platinum Ultra Gloss Liquid Wax user here.

Nice product! So easy to apply and remove, not harsh on black trims and little to no white residue. Had it on for more than 3 weeks and Ok pa naman yung kintab ng car. IMHO yung look nya on red is more or less the same as EO Nanowax.

Try mo muna yung isang sachet, it will last 2 wax sessions on an average sized car (syempre konti lang pag lagay using applicator pads). Of course the right paint prep will bring out the best in your cars paint (claying and paint cleaning).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^yup. preparation of the paint is the key. i've learned the hard way. i was able to get an impressive shine by using turtle's cleaner wax, mother's claybar and turtle wax platinum.

Turtle Wax Products