New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I was sure cjv, because that's what my contact in Blade recommended before and I even inquired in their store. But just to be sure I verified to my contact so they're not selling it anymore and they recommended Meguiars instead. Sorry for the outdated info.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Collinite waxes for me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    You can mix and match to your heart's content.

I personally go with my tried and tested Klasse+Collinite combo during the rainy season and Klasse+Blackfire Wet Diamond during the summer.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    You can mix and match to your heart's content.

I personally go with my tried and tested Klasse+Collinite combo during the rainy season and Klasse+Blackfire Wet Diamond during the summer.
    I've heard that Klasse is a pain to apply, but output is very good and very durable.
    Is there any local store where we can buy it?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    I've heard that Klasse is a pain to apply, but output is very good and very durable.
    Sir, I read before that they saw one at MC Home Depot. You could also visit Big Bert's but they are using Carlack 68 which they said the same, but different name. Or try to contact sir Ed and inquire if he has in stock.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The thing with Microtex is that I'd have a word with its durability. Among its products, the only products I still use is the NanoSil because it's extraordinary as a filler doubling as a glaze and NanosliQ - because I got a whole gallon of it for QD use.

At first I tried doing a 'weekly' regimen for the car but I ended up getting too lazy after my 3rd month so I began switching to more durable waxes. As a favorite, Collinite's 845 is pretty affordable, does the job excellently, and it's easy to apply. As a runner-up, Optimum Car Wax takes second place since the spray-wipe protection lasts for weeks. Pricey as a regular wax though so I'd rather delegate it for booster QD purposes rather than a main wax product.

The trick with Klasse, as with majority of waxes and sealants, is to simply use a small portion of the product. For the price, that 2,000php would last you for more than 2 years on a quarterly basis. The investment pays off over the long run, you just need to set your eyes on the costs years from now rather than the immediate.

For me, anything that doesn't need a machine is good.. as I don't have my own porter cable

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    KAIO is easy enough to use, particularly since it's work in the immediately buff off (no hazing). With KSG, you just need to apply really, really thinly, as you really should be doing with all waxes and sealants.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    The thing with Microtex is that I'd have a word with its durability. Among its products, the only products I still use is the NanoSil because it's extraordinary as a filler doubling as a glaze and NanosliQ - because I got a whole gallon of it for QD use.

At first I tried doing a 'weekly' regimen for the car but I ended up getting too lazy after my 3rd month so I began switching to more durable waxes. As a favorite, Collinite's 845 is pretty affordable, does the job excellently, and it's easy to apply. As a runner-up, Optimum Car Wax takes second place since the spray-wipe protection lasts for weeks. Pricey as a regular wax though so I'd rather delegate it for booster QD purposes rather than a main wax product.

The trick with Klasse, as with majority of waxes and sealants, is to simply use a small portion of the product. For the price, that 2,000php would last you for more than 2 years on a quarterly basis. The investment pays off over the long run, you just need to set your eyes on the costs years from now rather than the immediate.

For me, anything that doesn't need a machine is good.. as I don't have my own porter cable
    Heh, should last a bit longer actually - it's a 500 ml bottle each, and if you use say 20 ml per application (which is already a lot), you're looking at 25 applications - applied every three months, that's over six years worth of product :D

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by samcoy View Post
    I was sure cjv, because that's what my contact in Blade recommended before and I even inquired in their store. But just to be sure I verified to my contact so they're not selling it anymore and they recommended Meguiars instead. Sorry for the outdated info.
    ay wala pala sa Blade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
torn between car waxes