New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Just wondering, where can I find a good auto shop to fix these kinds of problems?

My mitsubishi adventure has little bits of minor scratches, I just want to know how to have them removed.

Would detailing do a great job for removing scratches?

I'm planning to remove any impurities before having my car covered with paint protection.

Speaking of paint protection, where can I find a good shop who can do this job? I live somewhere in Q.C near Commonwealth Ave.

Thank you for taking time reading this!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    By paint protection, what do you mean? If you plan on availing a shop's paint protection program, then it's best to remove impurities and prepare the paint. Remember that prepping the paint by removing impurities is 90% of the finished work ;)

I'm assuming the car isn't really banged up (ex. it's pretty new and well maintained). If then so, detailing would do a very fine job in removing scratches. You're looking for a light polish or a glaze to hide these fine scratches.

If near Commonwealth... hmm... DriveBright in Capitol Hills is pretty good. I'm not a fan on the regular car wash prices but I like their segmented detailing services!

Tips please, removing minor scratches and paint protect?