New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 777 of 784 FirstFirst ... 677727767773774775776777778779780781 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Planning to buy corded air blower for drying after car wash & occasional removing dust... hindi ba bitin 530w or 600w dapat?

600w (2899ph) - Makita UB112 Dust Blower 4.1 m3/min ( 6W ) with VARIANTS | Lazada PH

Matibay ba ang MT SERIES?

530w (1848ph) - Makita M4M Blower ( 53W ) with VARIANTS | Lazada PH

600w (2389ph) - [URL="https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/makita-m4000m-blower-600w-i106486604-s107204709.html?spm=a2o4l.10450891.0.0.466d31delol RVv&search=store&mp=3[/URL]

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I bought this one:

Since it's not on sale, it's "expensive" right now.

https://shopee.ph/product/75156825/2...8-1629856640.9

The one you posted surely is better than the one I have. However, I won't be bothered if it breaks too early for the price I paid.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i bought a blower for 470 pesos. it gets the job done naman, pang finishing drying lang ng mga crevices. so far so good"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i bought a blower for 470 pesos. it gets the job done naman, pang finishing drying lang ng mga crevices. so far so good"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance

I’ve been using a blower for my car for a few years now. I bought it in True Value, matibay naman. Handy in blowing water out of crevices & prevents hard water stains. Pero I was so glad I had it when Taal erupted. My car was covered in ash & by experience from the Pinatubo eruption, if I had left it overnight or got it wet, moght have corroded the paint & body or hardened into plaster. I blew it all off the moment I got home & power washed the car in the morning. No scratches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the replies. Nice matibay din pala mga unknown brand

*monty_GTV, bro ano brand nyan? hindi ko ma-zoom un pic

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SRGuy View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Nice matibay din pala mga unknown brand

*monty_GTV, bro ano brand nyan? hindi ko ma-zoom un pic
    champion yung brand bro"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance natripan ko lang bilhin, almost 2.8k na buyers eh"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance so far malakas naman hangin at kayang itulak yung tubig. i use it mainly after initially wiping dry the car, pang finishing sa mga singit2x

https://shopee.ph/product/372346902/...5-1629897739.9

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    champion yung brand bro"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance natripan ko lang bilhin, almost 2.8k na buyers eh"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance so far malakas naman hangin at kayang itulak yung tubig. i use it mainly after initially wiping dry the car, pang finishing sa mga singit2x

https://shopee.ph/product/372346902/...5-1629897739.9

The one I posted has over 4000 sales! And I suspect that blowers we have came from the same manufacturer and was just rebranded.

I have used it also for drying my fat lab.
    "Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thank you all Keep safe.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2021
    This is how i usually clean my car diko din alam kung tama yung method ko pero gusto ko talaga DIY pag cleaning ng sasakyan kasi pag carwash sa labas madalas punas lang ng punas kaya nagkaka swirl marks.

First Remove all the mattings inside,
    Vacuum the car from dash to carpet, using a soft bristle detailer brush para sa mga crevices like aircon vents.
    I use 3 bucket, 1 is for rinse, 1 is for shampoo, 1 for mags and tires, iba kasi yung grime ng gulong kaya sperado gamit ko. all have the grit guard para stay sa baba yung dumi and hindi na mapahid sa paint which usually causes the swirl marks.
    Pre-rinse the mags and tire
    clean mags and tires (inuuna ko ito para pag tapos na yung buong car tuloy tuloy yung drying)
    Pre-rinse the car body, sa part na to, i rinse the car well to remove as much dirt as i can. By the way i use a Karcher Power washer K3
    Spray the car with foam canon (Meguiar's Foam Canon and Gold Class for snow foam, matipid naman like 100ml for 1 liter of foam canon mixture, pero i usually do 100ml to 600ML of water).
    I use soft bristle brush for the car logo, grills, plastic trim, door handles, window edge and gas door.
    Then pupunasan kona yung car with my personal mix ng car shampoo and 2 bucket method, 1 for rinsing the microfiber and the other is where the shampoo and water mixture is.
    Syempre yung pag punas single motion hind pa ikot ikot para maka iwas pa lalo sa swirl mark.
    Drying:
    I use a leaf blower to aid me drying the car, and hindi ko kinakalimutan yung mga nasa door, open each door then with a microfiber towel and leaf blower pinapa tuyo ko yung mga singit singit.
    I use Rain X 2 in 1 glass cleaner + rain repellent.
    I use Aerospace 303 for my dash and plastic trims, gusto ko to kasi hindi siya ma oil, and it protects it from UV light for up to 6months.
    For my tire dressing i find the one from Rivers (Lazada) to be okay, hindi rin siya glossy finish, parang natural new rubber lang.

Pero once i a while dinadala ko mga sasakyan ko sa shell for under wash, wala kasi akong lifter to perform it properly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    having a roofed garage also does wonders...
    heh heh.

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance