New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 776 of 784 FirstFirst ... 676726766772773774775776777778779780 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I just smile at those car owners who think car covers are ok....

We had one then...kita lahat ng swirl marks. Coz black lol.
    Same! Better none na lang

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    How about the cats?!? You put that cover so that at least, you avoid claw marks.

Another thing, what if the car will be exposed to the sun, rain, dust, etc.? Will you not consider a car cover? I see these vehicles in Pier 13 where they leave it for several days until their ship returns.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    During summers or whenever the climate is dry, my garage gets very dusty from the dirt kicked up by the wind. I find those blowers (from Ace or True V) handy in blowing off the dust & my dogs fur sticking to the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    How about the cats?!? You put that cover so that at least, you avoid claw marks.

Another thing, what if the car will be exposed to the sun, rain, dust, etc.? Will you not consider a car cover? I see these vehicles in Pier 13 where they leave it for several days until their ship returns.
    Bro stop feeding those pesky felines.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post

My dad have one throw-away car parked outside with a car cover. Car cover got ripped apart by cats. Probably happened while pesky cats trying to climb over the car.

Car covers can scratch the paint, that's an accepted risk for those without a good option for a car garage.

For those with a enclosed garage, just apply an easy-to-apply paint protection like CarPro Elixir, P&S Beadmaker or Turtle Wax Clean & Shine or Graphene Flex Wax. I've managed to keep my 3yo car paint swirl free with just regular cleaning without using a car cover and duster.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    get a silver car.
    then you won't need to worry about swirls too much.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    My dad have one throw-away car parked outside with a car cover. Car cover got ripped apart by cats. Probably happened while pesky cats trying to climb over the car.

Car covers can scratch the paint, that's an accepted risk for those without a good option for a car garage.

For those with a enclosed garage, just apply an easy-to-apply paint protection like CarPro Elixir, P&S Beadmaker or Turtle Wax Clean & Shine or Graphene Flex Wax. I've managed to keep my 3yo car paint swirl free with just regular cleaning without using a car cover and duster.
    Unfortunately, I somehow neglected my car. And that was the time that cats saw the opportunity to make their marks.

A rubbing compound is a wonderful thing that I received from one of our tsikot members, *ninjababes, that made the marks disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Bro stop feeding those pesky felines.
    If I'm around yes, but when I'm not...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    During summers or whenever the climate is dry, my garage gets very dusty from the dirt kicked up by the wind. I find those blowers (from Ace or True V) handy in blowing off the dust & my dogs fur sticking to the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I should try that instead of wiping the car, thanks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    We have them on stock. Our products are sourced directly from Solution Finish USA and 100% authentic.

Reflections Car Care - Buy Reflections Car Care at Best Price in Philippines | www.lazada.com.ph
    Hi, I would like to buy 1 pero out of stock po cya sa site
    kelan po kayo mag rerestock? Thank you!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Sorry my bad, meron po pala sa lazada hehe thank you!

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance