New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 767 of 784 FirstFirst ... 667717757763764765766767768769770771777 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Thanks, sa part na may step board kaya ko abutin, pero sa likod, sa mismong gulong na ako sumasampa. Tapos talon nalang pababa. Whole body work out.

Share ko lang mga nagawa ko.

Soaked in Prochoice shampoo with foam cannon to strip casa wax. (Tanggal agad!)
    Clayed with soft99 egg clay bar.
    Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish and Wax
    Cured for 24 hours and added a layer of Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wax including the trims and windows.
    Cured for another 24 hours and added another quote.

Then test drive.
    Congrats!

Hirap ma-appreciate ang mga silver hahahha. There are some angles na walang makita na gloss.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Congrats!

Hirap ma-appreciate ang mga silver hahahha. There are some angles na walang makita na gloss.
    I gave up trying to make my silver car look shiny. I bought so much detailing products pa naman

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I gave up trying to make my silver car look shiny. I bought so much detailing products pa naman
    To see and appreciate silver. you have to park at a place where there is more light sources lol. If sun lng ang light source.. you have to move to see the angles lol..i do walk around my car to check the reflections lol. Who does this shyt - me lol.

As for picture presentation. Its just not as good as a video presentation with motion from either car light source or camera. Then there the magic of multiple light sources to show multi surface reflection.. plus panning or sliding at an axis..

Maybe ronski kan make a video

This silver is just insane..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The cons of having a silver colored car. Greatly hides the swirl marks I just made because of me when I get lazy at the last few steps in detailing the car.

I was walking around in circles just to get the perfect sun and light to get the most 'gloss' but nada. Maybe in a wide open space and during the golden hour, I'll pop one.

My silver vios still looks shiny in some angles, and it's 10 years old already.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oks yung silver. Kahit maalikabok, di pa rin obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Oks yung silver. Kahit maalikabok, di pa rin obvious.

we have four silver cars.
    obvious na tamad mag-linis si owner.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    we have four silver cars.
    obvious na tamad mag-linis si owner.
    heh heh.
    Only one silver car now with us as the Fiesta was sold already. Bronze is much like silver also. Di rin dumihin tingnan.

Black is a cleaning nightmare. Even worse is the velvet-like black (kulay talong) ng Civic RS.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Thanks, sa part na may step board kaya ko abutin, pero sa likod, sa mismong gulong na ako sumasampa. Tapos talon nalang pababa. Whole body work out.

Share ko lang mga nagawa ko.

Soaked in Prochoice shampoo with foam cannon to strip casa wax. (Tanggal agad!)
    Clayed with soft99 egg clay bar.
    Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish and Wax
    Cured for 24 hours and added a layer of Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wax including the trims and windows.
    Cured for another 24 hours and added another coat of ceramic spray.

Sir okay lang ba maaligabuukan during curing period?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin14 View Post
    Sir okay lang ba maaligabuukan during curing period?
    Ideally it should be in a vacuum. Kidding!

I have to wait an hour before my wax hazes up... not too much dust in my area..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Okay lang ba sir patungan yun soft 99 nung Turtle wax Ceramic Spray?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance