New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 670 of 784 FirstFirst ... 570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltz View Post
    Hi guys ask ko lang what do yiu use as a lubricant when claying your vehicle's?
    I'M thinking of using soap and water kaya lang parang hassle gawa ng I need to rinse it and droplets could fly and leave some streaks on some panels.

Use car soap with wax and mix with distilled water ... not filtered or mineral water ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    I think you can also use this as a drying aid for maintenance washes. So rinse-wash-rinse-spray then wipe dry panel per panel.

You have to rinse off the Hydro Blue, though, as it spreads over your paint through the water pressure when you spray it off. So it's more of an easy-to-use sealant than a QD/drying aid. I sometime use Megs Xpress Wax for this purpose, or even ONR which helps prevent water spots.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    How long does it take you guys to wash your whole car?

Any tips to shorten it?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    20min on avg using waterless wash

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post

Any tips to shorten it?
    Takes about 30 mins at least for the body (water wash with car shampoo) and wheel area for sedan (eg accord). Drying the body including the insides of the trunk and doors will take another 30 mins. Another 30 mins for paint inspection, claying if needed for removing water spots and stains.

For a car body with ceramic coating, cleaning and drying the body is much easier and faster (around 40% less time). Those nasty sticky dirt are easier to remove.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017

Any tips to shorten it?

30 minutes for rinseless washing
    1.5 hours for 2-bucket washing
    2 hours for 2-bucket washing with foam cannon pre-soak

I find that it goes quicker if you have multiple drying towels. For me, drying the car takes up the most time. Multiple good-quality towels saves me time, as I do not have to wring a soaked towel, I just pick fresh one up. Also, using a drying aid hastens the process.

For maintenance washes when the car isn't too dirty, a rinseless wash is the quickest and easiest way to do it, as long as you observe the proper techniques to minimize swirls.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Any tips to shorten it?
    lots of towels and lubricants [emoji6]

FOCUS

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Any tips to shorten it?
    maybe 2hrs at most. regularly wax your car so dust/dirts can easily be removed. so shorter washing time.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ang pinaka-ayaw ko is the wheel wells. Haha tagal ko doon. Buti na lang ung wheels are coated. So mas madali linisin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    30 minutes for rinseless washing
    1.5 hours for 2-bucket washing
    2 hours for 2-bucket washing with foam cannon pre-soak

I find that it goes quicker if you have multiple drying towels. For me, drying the car takes up the most time. Multiple good-quality towels saves me time, as I do not have to wring a soaked towel, I just pick fresh one up. Also, using a drying aid hastens the process.

For maintenance washes when the car isn't too dirty, a rinseless wash is the quickest and easiest way to do it, as long as you observe the proper techniques to minimize swirls.
    Try using turtle wax and dry spray.. much easier to dry the car.. no streaks and smooth to touch..

Also i dont use bone dry towel as it will introduce more swirls

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance