New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    first ride mo? save mo muna yung 100K.

for sure mababangga mo yan in one way or the other. hehe.
    langya sa suggestion ah

pero tama save the 100K until the rainy season ends, then check your underthings tyak may ipapaayos ka ;)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    rentahan mo na lang si jenny hernandez to sit in the passenger seat for a day while cruising around. siguradong mag-turn ang mga heads, lalo na yung mga taga-tsikots.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    its biege pala.. paran mahirap pagandahin.. advisable ba palitan ang paint? saan? and how much un?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    After following everyones cosmetic advice, make sure to make a thread in goon squad when your car gets stolen.

Real advice show your dad you're smart by investing the money.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    dalhin mo sa A-toys... ubos iyan 100k mo hindi ko lang sure kung magagawa iyun sinasabi mo turns head...

if you really want people to turns heads drive a ferarri, porsche, or a lamborghini...

but the best suggestion i can give is to be grateful for what you have, and save the money for a rainy day or put it to business i'm sure that way your parents will be proud of you...

be responsible

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    but the best suggestion i can give is to be grateful for what you have, and save the money for a rainy day or put it to business i'm sure that way your parents will be proud of you...

be responsible
    Hirit ng pang erpats yan ahh! hehehe...

Basta bro kahit anu gawin mo keep it simple ang clean! for me mas maganda lagi ung simple look lang na wala masyadong kung anu anu na nakalgay sa oto na hinde naman kailangan!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    dalhin mo sa auto pormado.. mapopormahan yan.. o kaya sa BB, detailed mo lang ok na.,

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    RE: Projectors: true, the problem is that the lights are kind of weak. For city driving, it's not much of a problem.

I've seen a Corolla with those projectors, and it seems only 50% as powerful as the regular lights.

But, like I said, painting the stock lights is very cheap, and you only lose something like 20-30% (from experience) of your light-power... and you can always change up to HIDs. Only problem is, you should have the lights painted on a very dry day to prevent moisture problems after painting.
    from experience, not true... We've done it to two DC5's/RSX's, and one later model civic... You can NOT possibly lose any "power" at all, and you also DO NOT lose any light output at all... not unless isama mong pintahan yung part ng housing ng headlights the bulbs use to create the output...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    change ka ng paint? that would set you back 20-30K for a decent paint job...

lower your ride..put on some 17" rota wheels..(sport bronze torque would be nice)..ducktail spoiler would be nice..mesh front grille..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *blink21me: depends on the design, I guess. On some lights, there's still surface outside the primary reflector area that contributes to light production.

When we did our Sentra before, there were areas outside the primary reflector that we painted, like in the OEM Japanese Toyota light I posted above:
    that led to a slight decrease in light output.

This is opposed to lights designed 'projector-style' already:
    , where the outside surface doesn't contribute much to light production.

Of course, we don't paint the primary reflector surface... that's... that's... that's, so, you know... rice! :lol:
    Last edited by niky; September 2nd, 2006 at 05:15 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
suggestions pls  =)