New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    guys, I don't know if this is where I should be posting this but I need help. my dilemma is I have a white car, when I got the car cleaned I noticed 2 brown spots on my hood. tried removing it but to no avail. our boy says that it's droppings of bats. any of you guys had experience with this? naasar kasi ako ayaw matanggal. thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bring it to a detailer (example: Big Bert's) and have them try cleaning it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Bring it to a detailer (example: Big Bert's) and have them try cleaning it.
    where is big bert's sir? hindi ko po alam yun eh. I'm from Banawe area dito lang ba yun?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    where is big bert's sir? hindi ko po alam yun eh. I'm from Banawe area dito lang ba yun?

QUEZON CITY BRANCH:
    #440 G. Araneta Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
    Tel: +632-415-0979 ; +632-416-9305; +632-742-7400

contact info: http://www.bigberts.com/contact.htm

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    guys, I don't know if this is where I should be posting this but I need help. my dilemma is I have a white car, when I got the car cleaned I noticed 2 brown spots on my hood. tried removing it but to no avail. our boy says that it's droppings of bats. any of you guys had experience with this? naasar kasi ako ayaw matanggal. thanks guys.
    try mo bro ang Wipe Out Dirt and Stain Remover.. ito gamit ko pangtanggal ng mantsa ng dumi ng paniki, ibon o kahit ng kahoy. sana makatulong ako.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Claying will probably be able to remove. Check the detailing thread in the Auto-Painting and Detailing Talk subforum for details on how to use it (also probably the correct place to post this thread).

stubborn stains on your car. how to remove it. (moved to Detailing Talk)