New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hello tsikot.com. I have an old school car which is currently under going body restoration due to rusts and damages (around 40% of body). After the repairs I'm planning to have a paint job (strip to metal) but don't have a concrete idea on the service rates.

I already asked some shops for strip to metal and the rate ranges from 30k to 50k. These were the estimates before repairs.

If the car already the necessary repairs, what is the recommended price for a strip to metal paint job?
    I'm assuming that the price above already covers body repairs (or not, kindly correct me).

Thank you very much.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mga nasa 30 to 35 pa din aabutin yan sir.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you mean to say that you will transfer your car to another shop for painting after the body repair has been done?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ah opo sir, pinalatero ko muna dami na kasi kalawang (para makatipid din konti).
    Nagcanvass pa uli ako nasa around 30k din tulad ng sabi ni sir Lex.
    Pero yung iba 50k pa din estimate...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [QUOTE=iorio_yagami;1817786]Hello tsikot.com. I have an old school car which is currently under going body restoration due to rusts and damages (around 40% of body). After the repairs I'm planning to have a paint job (strip to metal) but don't have a concrete idea on the service rates.

I already asked some shops for strip to metal and the rate ranges from 30k to 50k. These were the estimates before repairs.

If the car already the necessary repairs, what is the recommended price for a strip to metal paint job?
    I'm assuming that the price above already covers body repairs (or not, kindly correct me).

Thank you very much.[/QUOT mas maganda po kung isang shop lang ang latero at pintor kasi po dapat inaalalayan ang pintor ang latero para hindi shortkatin ng latero ang trabaho, ang pintor ang mag QC para dumali at mas konti ang magagamit na masilya , ngayon sa gusto mo mangyari na pag alam ng latero na ibang shop ang gagawa sure ako estafa ang gagawin trabaho at para naman matuloy na lang ang trabaho tatanggapin na lang ng pintor maski alam nya na kulang ang trabaho ng latero at isang malaking magiging problema ay pag binubuo na paano pab wala sa alingment at di maikabit ng husto ang mga tail light , bumper atbt at kailangan mag latero uli. ang suggestion ko ay dapat iasng shop lang gagawa para maiwasan ang turuan kung sino ang may pagkukulang sa trabaho