New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok ba gumamit ng pressurize steam cleaner sa pag linis ng fabric upholstery ng sasakyan? :?: This is a similar steamer na ginagamit sa pag tangal ng gusut at dumi sa damit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sure, why not? I bought one specifically to clean my engine bay :mrgreen: It came with a lot of accessories including one for fabrics and upholstery 8)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Engine bay yes... upholstery... maybe..

Make sure that the steam is really hot and doesn't produce/create too much moisture, or you'll surely dampen the upholstery and make it difficult to dry the upholstery, forming molds and mildew sa loob ng padding.

Keep the nozzle of a steam jet at least 6-8" away from the upholstery if you choose to use one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ko pa nagagamit yung steamer sa pag linis ng engine bay, pwede bang i share ninyo yung do's and dont' nito? Kasi yung manual ay hindi na specify ito na panglinis ng engine bay so I never try it to use sa engine. Ginagamit ko lang ito ng pang linis ng carpet at sa tiles.

Salamat..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sure, you can use it para sa engine bay, iwasan mo lang ang mga electrical and electronoic parts ng engine

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    any suggested commercial brand or specific model for a steam cleaner guys? and how much?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I use Vax brand.

s6-home-master-tools-bundle-500x500.jpg

This is as big as vacuum cleaner.

Do not buy those hand held or portable steam cleaners. They do not have enough pressure to penetrate the fabric.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Please share the price bro. Tia

Steam Cleaner