New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hey mga Tsikoteers. I have a 92 Sentra. I am in the process of looking around to replace my front bumper with a more stylish/sportier look than my stock bumper. I asked a shop in the Imus, Cavite area (where we reside), and they said they'd replace it, and repaint the new bumper to the color of the car for 6K. Is this a bargain? i'm not familiar with cosmetic mod prices.

Also, we're planning to take a trip to Banawe next month to buy aftermarket parts. What's the price range there to replace the bumper? Not sure if I should do it here, or there when we go out there next month.

Here's the style that i'm trying to get:

Thanx!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For reference lang po.

Yung OEM (not replacement) brand new (not surplus) front bumper ng Hyundai Starex was around Php5k daw in Banawe. Nabangga kasi yung Starex, bumili ng bumper yung nakabangga. Sabi niya Php5k daw ang kuha niya. Mukhang orig naman, may hologram ng Hyundai and parang black gelcoat finish.

Pinapinturahan ko na lang for around Php1k.

Baka around that area din ang sa Nissan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just replaced my Lancer's front bumper with one that had fogs installed already. Cost me 4k for the bumper and fogs plus 1.5k for repaint.

Just make sure that the bumper you're getting comes with its brackets.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Sir Otep and other guys here in tsikot, you're of big help for me in deciding whether to buy a starex van or not.Fortunately, I was able to get a 2003 SVX model(local) last Nov.2006 and nabasa ko ang thread nyo about bumpers.Kasi un front bumper guard ng nabili ko ay pang 1999 below model, the one with metal on it instead of the IIRC material(not sure if un nga ang tawag sa millenium front bumper guard).i just want to restore the original look of my ride as 2003 model talaga...anybody selling 2nd hand or brand new front bumper guard with a price reasonable? pls inform me n email me on jamesony2002*yahoo.com...thanks n God bless u guys!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    not familiar with nissans bumper...but the paint job for a bumper will cost you 1.5k-2.5k..surplus bumper will cost around 2k-3k..sana makuha mo gusto mo looks for your car..goodluck!=D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sir have you also tried searching at http://www.nissanbayan.com/??

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    6k is ok for a fiberglass replacement bumper. It includes the installation and body color. Banawe usually charges more than 6k.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^ really? I think i'll go back to that shop before I do a washover to get an even paint color. But, front n rear bumpers with paint is 6k. side skirts 3k with paint.

Shop is asking 6K for front bumper replacement,ok ba ito?