New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    ^

Pag yung ganyan case ano remedy? Kasi yung sa bubung ng car ko may konting ganyan....
    Like I said, I had Big Bert's take care of it via an exterior detailing job. Sure you can take it out but the dried cement will leave A LOT of scratches on the car, so that's just half the job done.

I was watching the Big Bert's boys do my car the whole Saturday I was there. High pressure wash, then a lot of quick detailer and clay to soften the cement droplets. They pried off the stubborn ones with plastic cards while the car was wet.

The judicious waxing and buffing took care of the numerous little scratches the removal process left. You'd have to look really hard to spot the scratches on the Jazz now.

If you can avoid parking next to construction sites, please do so. If you're a stickler for detailing take this experience as proof that prevention is better than cure. Me, I'm a detailing idiot so I left the job to the best around

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kerosene lang ang katapat niyan. Just make sure that you wipe it off immediately.....

5101:pcwhack:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    haluan mo konting tubig ung kerosine para hindi masyadong matapang pag pinahid sa paint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Road grime/cement na dumikit sa side ng car?