New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    kapag may minor damage sa may right side ng bumper (due to driver error; hit a big rock) and kailangang ipaayos, OK ba sa labas na lang ipaayos yung damage?

paano pala ang pagprocess nito?
    Pwede yan sa labas sir. Di naman kailangan sa casa pag body repair lang. Baka mas makamura ka pa sir. And madalas, quality of body repair sa casa is trash. Though hindi ko nilalahat sir.Required ba na sa casa dalin ang oto pag brand new?

BTW sir, pwede dapat sa insurance ang self inflicted damage if ever gusto mo sa casa talaga.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    kapag may minor damage sa may right side ng bumper (due to driver error; hit a big rock) and kailangang ipaayos, OK ba sa labas na lang ipaayos yung damage?

paano pala ang pagprocess nito?
    what are your concerns, sir?
    repair quality? that's a big question. because... bad quality can be found anywhere, just as good quality repair can, also.
    if the car is insured, then your options are limited by the list of accredited shops of the insurance company.
    but if you are the one paying for everything, then you can have it repaired anywhere you wish.

ask the insurance how much your participation fee will be.
    compare it with the amount an independent talyer will charge you for the repair.
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So that you may have an idea of the cost, I once hit a big rock which left 2 tears on my car's floor. One was 2", the other 1.5" & a couple of dents. Out of curiosity, I had it estimated in the casa, with the participation fee of 1%, estimate came out 17k plus change. Had it repaired by my PDR guy (kasi mabilis at maingat magtrabaho), cost me just P1,800, plus the reapplication of the rust proofing of P2,500.00. If it,s a minor repair without parts replacement, just have it done outside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12