New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya pala... i see... thanks! btw, does clay harden or become useless when in storage for a long time? mamaya useless din yung mabili ko dun if it was rotting on the shelf already...?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it does harden, read my review sa site ko as to how to make it soft... lahat ng info nandun na sa review.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hello guys,

i've been reading a lot here, and seem to realize that using clay on paint really makes a lot of difference. Is there a thread somewhere, where I can learn much of using clay? Which is better nga pala, mothers or soft99??:P

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i've been looking for the mothers scratch remover for a week now but i can't find one (blade's and true value in makati and alabang). all there is are the 3m, formula 1 and the meguiar's scratch remover. alin ang ok sa tatlo? tapos ang problema pa sa meguiar's almost P500 ang difference

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i've been looking for the mothers scratch remover for a week now but i can't find one (blade's and true value in makati and alabang). all there is are the 3m, formula 1 and the meguiar's scratch remover. alin ang ok sa tatlo? tapos ang problema pa sa meguiar's almost P500 ang difference
    Sa Shari-La meron.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post
    Sa Shari-La meron.
    nakow! ang layo naman niyan. southside lang kasi ako namamalagi bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Removing fine scratches