The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no, i tried na... it doesn't work...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt,
    Meron sa SM southmall claybar na soft 99 yung clay bar lang color green ito very large, and its only 500+ pesos ata.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yellow,

ang layo e... sa ortigas center area sana

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt,
    ahhhh hehehe dami doon stock, im planning to get one myself, mukhang naluluma na nga yung box, hinihintay ko na isale nila kasi wala talagang pumapansin. :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... tintesting ko yung 3m and meguiars sa hood ng 6-month old venture namin (which is also covered with fine scratches from 6 months of pranela-ing)

while there was a good reduction in the scratches and a noticeable reduction in swirl marks (although marami pa rin natira), there was hardly any difference with gloss and reflectivity. ganun ba talaga dapat? the paint was still glossy and reflective to begin with... although there was a little bit of orange peel to begin with...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depth of shine and glossiness come after you apply the wax.

Try pasting on and buffing the Meguiars step 3 and see if it makes a difference.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me pag asa pakaya ito?.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt: just went to Concorde, mga 6 bars pa na large clay at mga 5 sets of small clay pa sa conconde...

as for the Golf, kaya pa ng rotary yan, with a sander disc attached.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

talaga??? anak ng...! i went there twice already and asked about 5 or 6 attendants if they have clay and they all said out of stock na po grrr :evil: is it among the cans and boxes of soft99 waxes and tire blacks? or is it another row?

btw, i tried out my stuff on half the hood of our accord (grabe parang super dusty table na wiped clean yung kalahati :shock: wow...) ... mga 70% of swirls yung naalis, but the 30% left is still quite visible under light. what product should i use to eliminate more swirls?

1.8T,

HAHAHAHAHAAA :lol: see? you should never give up hope hahahahaaa :lol: :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt: another row, the next aisle after the waxes/cleaners... 2nd to the last aisle, bottom 3rd shelf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Removing fine scratches